Chapter 32: Forgetting The Past

A/N: 

So this chapter is being written while I am no an 8 ½ hour car ride! Woohoo! It will be uploaded once I get to my hotel. Anyways, remember to enter the contest! I have got some GREAT covers already, but I know there are still talented people out there to make them. So go ahead and message me your cover, or email it to me at lollypop689@gmail.com. Also, tickets and thigns got messed up for my One Direction concert so I am actually going August 2nd, not the 3rd. It will still be at the Mandalay Bay arena in Las Vegas though.

VOTE

 COMEMNT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella’s P.O.V.~

“Can we press charges?” was the first thing that Harry said as the ambulance drove away. You could still see the pain in his eyes.

“Son, we need to know what happened first” the police officer said to Harry.

“This girl, Chloe, she hit my girlfriend with a black SUV. There, you know what happened. Now I want to press charges” Harry snapped. Wow, the rude side of Harry was coming out. Usually he was so charming and nice to everyone.

“Well we can press charges for a hit and run” the officer said. “Do any of you know what license plate number was?” he asked.

“No” I said, Harry shook his head. It was more of a spur in the moment type of thing. I hadn’t ever thought about trying to get the description of the car, let alone the license plate number.

“74F2J9” Niall said. We all turned and stared at him. How would he remember that? “What? My Mom always said look at the license plate number if there is a hit and run.” Who has conversations with their kids about hit and runs?

“OK” the police officer said writing it down. “We will get right onto it. For now, we can get one of our officers to drive you over the hospital” he said. Harry jerked suddenly as f he was just remembering that Emily was in the hospital.

“Ted!” he called to someone. A bald police officer that looked like the stereotypical officer with a donut in his hand turned around. “We need you to drive these three to the hospital” He commanded him.

“Yes sir” Ted saluted with one hand, while shoving the donut into his mouth with the other one. He walked over to one of the police cruiser and opened the back door. I slid in, and Niall climbed in after me. Harry took the passenger seat in the front.

“Do you think she will be OK?’ Niall asked me quietly so Harry couldn’t hear.

I squeezed his hand. “I don’t know” I told him honestly. “A punctured lung can be fatal. However, I don’t think there was as much blood as if it was all the way through. I am sure they went straight into operating when they got there” I informed Niall. “The big thing that I am worrying about was the blood from her head. Head injuries can be very serious, especially if it affected the brain at all” I whispered the last part to him, just to be safe. I didn’t want Harry worrying about it even more.

The car was silent for the next ten minutes as we sped down the highway towards the hospital. The second that the car pulled into the hospital parking lot Harry was out of the car, and dashing towards the emergency room. The car had barley stopped. Ted go the signal that we were in a hurry and stopped the car in the middle of the road.

Me and Niall both climbed out. “Thanks!” I called back to Ted. A few photographers were waiting outside. “Shoot” I muttered as me and Niall walked towards the entrance. Niall slung his arm around me, and I buried my face in his shoulder. This was not the right time to be worrying about what I looked like in photographs or answering questions.