Chapter 30: Swimming!

A/N:

I am back from vacation! Not for long though. I leave next Monday to go to Las Vegas for a short trip and for my One Direction concert that I am attending on August 3rd. Please remember to vote for The Starbucks Girl again since it was deleted before. Also remember to post below who you think I should do for another Fan Fiction. It is between Ed Sheeran and The Wanted currently by the looks of the comments, but I am still accepting more suggestions. I hope that you enjoy the chapter!
Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemonLime

Twitter and Instagram: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Emily's P.O.V.~

"OK?" Do you understand the instructions?" The diving instructor asked me and Harry. He was about our age, not creepy like the owner of the rental place, and a little cute.

"Yup" I nodded as I stared at the blue ocean water under the boat that we were on. Harry nodded in agreement. 

"You guys can go ahead and start, I will be in the water in a minute to assist you" said Charlie, the instructor as he put on his gear. Harry began to climb down the ladder on the side of the boat, he landed with a small splash in the water.

"Is it cold?" I asked him as I peered into the water. I could see fish swimming down below. A few hundred yards away, I saw a dolphin appear above the water, and disappear below again.

"Not really" Harry said. I reluctantly climbed down the ladder, and landed in the water with a splash. 

"Liar!" I exclaimed. It was freezing. Harry just burst out laughing. I slapped him playfully. Harry put on his goggles and his snorkeling tube. With his mouth covered, Harry signaled to me that he was going under. I followed what he had done by placing the goggles over my eyes and the snorkeling mask over my mouth. Harry had already disappeared under the water.

I pushed my head under the cold surface of the water. If I could let out a gasp I would have, but I don't think I would want water filling my mouth. The clear blue ocean water was filled with color fish and plants. Coral filled the large reef. Harry was interested in a blowfish that was floating past him. I held in a giggle as I watched him. He was like a little kid on Christmas here.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I resurfaced. I took off my goggles so I could see. Charlie was treading the water beside me. He had a big grin plastered on his face. "Want me to show you some good places to see some rare fish?" He asked me.

I turned to look at Harry. He was still under the water and was occupied. "Sure!" I said to Charlie. He grinned satisfied and turned away. I followed Charlie as he began to lead me to a spot.

~1 Hour Later~

"So how are you liking Australia so far?" Charlie asked me as we climbed back onto the boat. He had shown me some awesome spots. It was honestly one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

"Ahem" Someone cleared their throat. Me and Charlie both turned to see Harry sitting on the boat. Oh shit. "Um.... Harry! How did you enjoy the uh dive?" I asked him.

"It was fine" Harry avoided eye contact with me. He must be annoyed with me right now. I wouldn't blame him. I would be mad at myself right now if I did that to.