Chapter 25: Secret Promise

A/N:

Thank you all for the amazing response on the last chapter! A quick thing to say: My Kik app  was reset, so some of the messages that people sent me today, I will not have received, unless you sent them today early in the morning. Please do not post who you ship the most in the comments. Remember, the contest is still going on. You can still message me your entry, or email me at lollypop689@gmail.com. Enjoy the chapter! Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

Before Chloe could get her boat any closer, everyone was out of the water, and on the deck. Niall had a towel wrapped around him, and he was shivering slightly from being wet. He stood in front of me, in between me and Chloe protectively.

"How the hell are out here?" asked Emily, totally confused. Chloe just smiled and leaned on the railing of her boat. The two boats were side by side now, only an inch apart. I could see some guy controlling her boat.

"Li!" She exclaimed. Suddenly, she was hopping over the railing, and on our boat. She flung herself into Liam's arms. Liam looked genuinely surprised, just like the rest of us.

"Uh..... What are you doing here?" Liam asked through a fake smile.

"I came here to see you babe" she purred, putting her arm around Liam's shoulders. "Remember the conversation that we had on the phone". Liam just nodded, and stood there stiffly. 'Why don't we all sit down, and.... catch up" Chloe suggested. She raised her hand, and snapped her fingers. The boat that she had came on, started up, and the driver started to drive the boat away.

Reluctantly, we all sat down on the seats on the deck. I sat down beside Niall, with Emily on my other side. Harry slung his arm around Emily's shoulder. Niall held my hand, but close enough so nobody could see. I guess that this was not the right time to tell everyone that we were dating.

"I guess since her boat is gone, the only was for her to leave is down under" Emily whispered to me, Niall, and Harry, causing us to burst out laughing. Chloe glared at all of us. Her and Liam sat together, Chloe had pulled Liam's arm around her shoulder. The poor boy looked uncomfortable. Zayn and Louis were sitting on the bench beside me and Niall's.

"Chloe, care to.... enlighten all of on why you are exactly here. I mean, it's not like any of want you here" Emily said confused.

"Well Em" she stressed the word Em like she was making fun of it. "I'm so glad you asked. I just happened to be in Australia on vacation" And I have a flying pig. "And I thought it would be a perfect time to visit you guys, as a surprise"

"Why the hell would you want to visit us?" asked Niall.

"Didn't LiLi tell you?" she asked with a fake confused look. I was the only one that noticed it was fake. "We are getting back together" she said with a squeal. Everyone was so confused.

"I'm sorry, Harry did you say something?" Emily asked Harry. "I didn't hear you over the bullshit coming out of Chloe" she used Chloe's name the same way that Chloe used Emily's.

"Is this true?" Niall asked Liam. Liam just looked down.

"Uhh... yeah" he said quietly.

"You bastard!" Niall jumped up. 'Why the hell would you get back with her. You already did enough hurt to Bella when you were together with Chloe" Niall  snarled. For once, Liam actually looked genuinely scared. "I thought you were better than this" Niall told Liam.