Chapter 8: Forgive Me?

A/N:

I have been getting a lot of people asking me if I will make another book after Cali. Girl. I need to clear a few things up! I did The Starbucks Girl for a friend of mine. I didn't know how well I would do with it. After it got a big response, I planned out the rest of the book. From the begining I knew that I wanted to do a sequel or series. There would be some problems with writing a thrid book. The main one is the character of Bella. I'm honestly getting tired of writing her (Don't worry, I am still finishing the book!) I'm really interested into moving onto other characters line Laney in No Such Thing as Innocence, because I could work more with the character. So for those of you asking, I am not planning on a third book. However, this book is not even close to being done!

Another big thing is people kiking me asking if I will make a book cover for them. I'm sorry to say, but i don't make them for other people. All of mine are custom made, and copyrighted under my name. I have a friend that made the One Shot cover, but I usually make my covers myself. I just don't have time to make covers for people. That's not why I joined Wattpad. Sorry!

Lastly, I love responding to people's kiks. Honestly, I do. However, I DO NOT respond to ones that say "OMG, I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Please updated! I will die if you don't!" I updated on my own time. It annoys me when people keep bugging me to. I use kik to talk with fans, answer questions, read their stories, give tips, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy the chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

I didn't even watch the video. We stood in the hallway outside Liam's room, while everyone crowded around the laptop. I just leaned against the wall a few feet away, and stared at my black converse. I could hear the video as it played. "Did you get it?" I could hear Harry ask, then the camera stopped recording. Nobody said anything. I could feel Liam staring at me. Liam looked pale, like he was going to pass out.

"Let's go into the room" Suggested Harry as he motioned to the door next to us. Liam let out a faint nod, and slipped the key into the door. A green light went off, and the door opened. We all went into the room silently. Louis and Zayn were on the couch bickering playfully, then stopped as I walked in. They were all frozen.

"I need to show you something" Harry said before they could open their mouths. Louis climbed off of Zayn's back, and sat on the couch. Harry sat next to him, and Zayn sat on the other side of Harry. He pressed play, and the video played again. Liam took a seat by the TV in a chair in the process of this, while Emily just stood by the door, her arms crossed. As the video ended, Louis couldn't help but drop his mouth open.

Before any of them could reply, the front door opened. "Liiiiiaaaam!" A familiar voice called. I cringed at the sound of it. Chloe. 'Why weren't you in the lobby, it's time to go to-" She stopped short as she entered the hotel room. She saw Emily, then froze when she saw me. "What the hell is that bitch doing here?" asked Chloe in a snarky voice.

"The only bitch in the room is you" Niall narrowed his eyes at her.

"Oh really Niall. We have all know you never liked me. I don't understand why though" she put on a puppy dog face, and walked over to Liam. "Come on babe" she said in a sexy voice. 'Let's go" she purred to him. 

"No" Liam barred his teeth. "It's time for you to go" he demanded. Chloe stood there stunned, and shocked.

"What?!" she exclaimed. "Whats going on, what did she tell you?!" She yelled pointing at me.