Chapter 18: Preparing to Fly!

A/N:

I'm sorry for the lack of updating the past few weeks. I have been very sick the past week, and I was also missing school for a few days because of some outside of school stuff, so I had a lot of makeup for to complete when I got back. I got a new computer, so updating will be a lot better because I wont have to worry about losing my work. For people getting mad at me for not giving shutouts, or reading their stories I just want to say a few things. I do not give shutouts because my stories aren't meant to be for advertising. I got to where I am by just putting work into my writing, and doing what I love. I suggest other people do that. If you do that, you will get good work that people want to read. I do not read stories anymore because I just got to many people asking me to read them, and some of them just weren't in my reading interests, so i don't know what to say. I don't have a lot of free time, and the free time that I do have, I spend writing. Also please remember to not post who you ship the most in the comments. Thanks! Enjoy the chapter!

Kik:1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"Australia" I repeated out loud. "Australia" It was so far. I stared at my computer. I had typed in "Australia" into my search engine. The first picture that had came up was a white sandy beach, and clear looking ocean blue water. It seemed like..... paradise.

My mind jumbled with thoughts. Why did I have to tell Niall that I would go with them to Australia? I couldn't go with them. It was just to..... son. I had came here only months ago. I had just rekindled my friendship with them, I don't know if I was ready to go all the way to Australia. I also had created a life here. I know that it would only be a few weeks there, but I had school, a job, a life. How could I just suddenly leave everything?

There were good and bad things about going to Australia. I put my laptop beside me on my bed, and pulled out my black leather notebook. The first few pages were filled with random things. Grocery lists, quotes, notes for classes, song lyrics, things to remember, just a bunch of strange things. I flipped to the next blank page, and took out a simple black pen. On the top of the page, i began to quite.

Pros about moving to Australia:

*Get to see the place of my dreams.

*Traveling.

*Spending time with Niall.

*Spend time with Louis, Harry, and Zayn.

*Be able to rekindle my relationship with Liam.

*Get to go to the beach every day!

*No work or school!

*Get to hang out with Emily.

*Australian guys (AMAZING ACCENTS)! <3

Cons:

*

I pressed  the pen down on the paper to write the first bullet point for the Cons, but I froze. Were there really any cons about going to Australia? I mean, it was...... a perfect opportunity. Work? I could take a break. School? I am switching majors so I have the opportunity to have a break. Logan? I can talk to him. We can remain as friends. Maddie? I can skype with her everyday.

There didn't seem to be any reason why I should not be going to Australia. You know, I think I should be happy for this opportunity and the ability to-. The buzzing of my phone cute off my train of thoughts. I looked at my phone that was on my comforter. It was Logan. Oh god. What was I going to tell him. He would be crushed. Taking a deep breath, I picked up my phone, and tapped 'Answer' on the glossy screen. "Hello?" i said into the speaker.