3. Feelings Are Mutual

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHIADHIRA ARORA

ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

It's 11:00 at night and Adhira is still slaving away in her cabin, thanks to her boss Ivaan Singh Raghuvanshi who gave her a mountain of work as punishment.

"Freaking idiot, cold jerk, chicken head, bagghad billa - now The Great Ivaan Singh Raghuvanshi will sleep like a baby , after dumping all this work on me. "Khud toh pagal hai, mujhe bhi pagal karke rakh dega. "

[He's crazy himself, now he wants to make me crazy too.]

She muttered under her breath while furiously typing on the keypad keys, taking out all her anger on the poor keyboard. This was not the first time she had to pull an all-nighter, and it only made her more furious every time.

"I HATE YOU IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI!" She yelled, pulling at her hair in frustration and pouting like a child as she rested her head on her desk.

"Feelings are mutual Miss. Arora," a voice suddenly rang out. Adhira froze as she heard the familiar voice of her boss. She quickly turned around in her chair to see him standing there with his hands casually tucked into his pockets as his cold, piercing eyes fixed on her.

"S-sir, what are you doing here? I thought you left," she stammered nervously, but couldn't help muttering under her breath "like that would have been nice."

Hearing her he looked at her with , poking his tongue inside his mouth.

Sorry , correction

"He was glaring at her."

"Miss. Arora, I was leaving but my mom called and asked me to take you home as it's late. As I was about to call you. But imagine my surprise when I heard someone cursing me with such passion,"

" he said with a smirk, making Adhira gulp nervously but also secretly happy that she wouldn't have to finish her work alone tonight. Her happiness quickly faded when he continued.

"But don't worry, you'll still have to stay and finish all your work before leaving. And tomorrow too, overtime for you Miss. Arora. So enjoy your alone time in the office," he said with an evil smirk before walking away, leaving Adhira seething with anger.

"That jerk!" She shouted as she watched him walk towards the elevator. "No one even asked for your help!" She shouted after him once again.

"I heard that, Miss. Arora," he called out and now he was facing her, making her roll her eyes.

"Well then, I'll make sure to nominate you for the Best Hearing award at the Oscars and I will make sure that you'll be the only winner," she retorted with a sweet smile before storming off back to her cabin to finish her work, ignoring the man who was now staring at her in disbelief.