5. Annoying little guy

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI ADHIRA ARORA

ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

" Ughh , who the hell is calling ? " Adhira groaned in her sleep and streching her hand out she picked up her phone from side table. She looked at the call and it was from Harshit , company's assistant manager.

" Why he is calling me at 4:30 in the morning ? " She mumbled but anyways picked up his call.

" What happedne Harshit , why are you calling me these early in the morning ?" Adhira asked in her sleepy tone but her eyes widened when she heard his reply .

" Thank you for informing Harshit and don't worry just in few hours everything will be sorted out ." Adhira told him and ended the call .  

She than looked at her chest to see Deekshanth looking at her with his bambi eyes with a bright smile adoring his face .

" Why are you awake these much early in the morning baby ? "  Adhira asked in a baby tone pinching his cheeks making him giggle and he just kept looking at her .

She smiled seeing him and getting up from the bed she picked him up in her arms carefully.

" Let's go to your chachu's room baby , it's time to make him angry early in the morning itself ."  Adhira mumbled as a sigh escaped her lips and with that she walked outside her room making her way towards Ivaan's room .

Reaching his room she knocked on his door only to hear " Come in Miss. Arora ." She was shocked hearing him that how does he know that it was her but not thinking much she opened the door and enterd his room to see him working on the laptop.

She walked near him closing the door behind her and stood in front of him as he diverted his full attention to her who was standing infront of him with his nephew in her hands .

" Don't tell me Miss. Arora that you came to my room at these time just because you can't make him sleep and if you are really here for this reason than sorry I can't help............. "

His words came to an end when he heard her serious voice " If you are done with your nonsense talks , can I say something ." She told him rolling her eyes at him and he looked at her in disbelief.

" You know whom are you talking to right , Miss Arora . If I want I can fire you right here right now ."  His tone was icy cold saying the line to her making her sigh.

" It's serious Mr. Raghuvanshi and I not in mood to pick up any kind of fights with you right now ." She told him in dead serious tone and now he knows that something is very serious if she is not talking back to him or picking fights with him.

" Go ahead Miss. Arora ." Ivaan told her to spill the tea for what she came to his room at early in the morning . Nodding her head she went towards the bed and laid Deekshanth on the bed carefully , kissing his cheeks she mubled to him " Don't make noise be a good boy okay baby , auntie has something important to tallk to your chachu ."