9. Behaving weirdly

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI ADHIRA ARORA

ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

Adhira sighed when she finished all her work for today and streching her arm to relax her body she checked the time to see it's seven in the evening.

Getting up from her seat she cleaned her desk and taking her handbag she made her way outside her cabin .

Standing in front of Ivaan's door she sucked a deep breath before knocking on the door and heading inside. Reaching inside his cabin she saw him going through the deal papers of Mr. Mehra's cause they have to sign the deal with Mehra group of industries.

She didn't realized that she was staring at him for long time while thinking about the deal which they have to sign next week but her thoughts came to an when she heard him.

" If you are done staring Miss. Arora, than speak up for what reason you have blessed me with your presence. " He asked her preparing himself for her witty reply but to his surprise he got none.

" Mr. Raghuvanshi can I leave early today , please ? " Adhira asked him taking him in shock hearing please from her mouth cause in these seven years he never heard please once from her.

" And why is that Miss. Arora ? " He asked her raising his eyebrow cockily. She sighed hearing him and answered him with her pleading eyes " Due to personal reasons Mr. Raghuvanshi , don't say no it's really urgent."

He just nodded his head giving her permission making her smile happily and she told him with happiness dripping down her voice " Thank you so much, Mr. Raghuvanshi , I really appriciate it. "

Hearing him he was again shocked and thought " What happened to her, why she is behaving weirdly and what kind personal work she have which is making her these much happy. "
She bowed at him and was about to leave his cabin he stopped her telling her coldy " Bring me coffee Miss. Arora , before you leave."

She just nodded her head and keeping her handbag on the couch she made her way outside his cabin. He looked at his cabin door with wide eyes not believing that she just did what he told her without any argument and also shut his cabin's door slowly instead of slamming it.

" Did she hit her head somewhere or what but it can also be possible that because of today's argument she is behaving like these. No it is also not possible cause we often have arguments and after our argument she becomes witty as well as stay like an angry bird whole day but today she has become sweet instead. " He mumbled not being able to digest her attitude towards him.

" By any chance can it be possible that she is going to meet her boyfriend , no that also can't be possible cause as far as I know her, she don't have any boyfriend." He mumbled not finding any reason for her to be sweet towards him.