𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Zeng Y/N's POV:

Everyone had been on my back telling me not to overwork myself but running a company like this isn't easy and I wanted everything to be perfect.

I already had the lineup for the new group and although I needed to train them, the majority of them came from other companies where they were trainees for years before coming to me so I trusted that they would do great.

So I picked up my phone and dialed Howl's number. I needed him to create a choreography for the new boy group since his style was more suitable for the concept I wanted.

He told me he would be right over and I decided to walk to the training room where the boys were.

"Good morning. I'm glad you could all make it. I know this is a bit of a rushed process but like I mentioned in our last meeting, I trust you all. Bangchan will take good care of this group and if there is anything you need from me, I am more than happy to help. We are waiting on the choreographer right now. The song came out perfect,"

Just as I spoke the door flung open and Howl walked in the room. He had a smug smile on his face and I rolled my eyes. His vibes were just strange.

"Hi, guys. I'm Howl Lee and I'll be your choreographer this time. I'm honored to be part of your debut so once Ms. Zeng leaves we can begin..." he tried to me and smiled. The boys looked shocked. They knew I would always stay for a few minutes and assess the choreography but Howl was practically kicking me out.

I gripped my hand hard as my nails started digging into my palm. Trying to control my anger issues had become more difficult when he was around.

"I need to see you in my office after this so you can sign some paperwork and discuss your pay. Guys, let me know if you need anything," I told the boys and walked out.

As I was about to go into my office I saw Bada's figure standing in front of my door. I stopped and analyzed her movements. She looked like she was talking to herself and I quietly approached her standing behind her.

"Bada, you can do it. Just hand this to her and ask her," she said. I lowered my head till I reached her ear.

"Ask what?" I said into her ear making her jump and bump our heads together.

"Jeez! You scared me to death!" She said as she rubbed the sore spot on her forehead. I simply chuckled.

"How long have you been standing behind me?" She asked in a panicked tone.

"Not long. A few seconds. Did you want to ask me something?" I said and she nodded. I walked into the office and she followed behind.

"I... I got you some chocolate. I was just wondering if we could grab some lunch. If you're not too busy!" She said as she waved her hands.

"Just you and me?" I asked with a slight smirk.

"No! Of course not! Sowoen can come as well," she replied and deep inside I was disappointed. I thought she wanted to go on a date with me but turned out she just wanted to eat lunch together with Sowoen.

"That's fine. Come get me when it's time and we can go out," I replied and she nodded. She waved her hand before walking out with a wide smile.

-