Cove of the Ancestors...

I finished my weaving making new clothing which I wore today Tuk was quite excited seeing them she really liked how they looked we all meet up at a flat rock the day was at evening thee sun making an orange look I sat beside Kiri next to Ao'nung listening to Lo'ak who was telling us what happened to him.

"That all happened?," I said shocked at the fact he got attacked but survived because of a Tulkun both shocked and amazed me "I wish I'd had been there, the ocean blessed you with a gift, brother," Kiri said with an awe-struck smile i nodded in agreement.

"The tulkun have not returned yet. And anyway, no tulkun is ever alone," I looked up at Ao'nung he seemed more friendly than usual I remember last night internally cringing at myself.

My tail flicking Kiri's the girl turned to me nudging my shoulder with an excited smile I smiled looking over to see Neteyam's gaze on me my ears flicked "Well, this one was," I looked to Lo'ak tilting my head "An alone tulkun..," i said quietly Ao'nung looked down giving me a nod.

"He had a missing fin, like a stump on the left side," Lo'ak said I looked away "RDA..," I mumbled Kiri's hand made it's way to my shoulder I looked up at her holding it "Poor Tulkun," Tuk said sadly I smiled at her.

Tsireya's gaze hardened on Lo'ak "Payakan..," she said sadly holding his arm "Payakan?," I said intrigued "What?," Tuk said confused  "It's Payakan," Tsireya repeated looking at us I raised a brow "Who's Payakan?," Kiri said.

"And why does he have a missing fin?," I asked, Rotxo spoke up "A young bull who went rogue. He's outcast. Alone and he has a missing fin," my ears flattened even animals here can be outcasts Rotxo turned to me "No one knows why he has a missing fin," I looked at him nodding "Poor Tulkun to be alone..," I breathed in heavily.

"They say he is a killer," Tsireya said looking to Lo'ak "Really?,"I brought my hand to my lips Tsireya looked to me nodding sadly "No, no.," Lo'ak said defending his new friend "He killed Na'vi, and other Tulkun," Ao'nung said my grip tightened on Kiri's hand.

Neteyam looked from his brother to Ao'nung he glanced at me his eyes were telling me something 'are you alright?' I nodded smiling a bit he smiled turning back to Ao'nung.

"Not here, but far to the south.," Ao'nung continued looking at Lo'ak I turned to the boy he looked mad "I don't know... if he killed Na'vi how is Lo'ak still alive," I said turning to Ao'nung the boy shrugged and Neteyam chuckled lightly.

"No, he's no killer," Lo'ak said frowning my head snapped back to him "Lo'ak," Tsireya said stopping him "You are lucky to be alive," she said "I'm telling you guys. He saved my life," He turned to us holding Tsireya's hand and couldn't help but smile covering my face.

"He's my friend," Lo'ak continued  I looked at Neteyam who caught my attention as he stood up my gaze on him "My baby bro! The Mighty Warrior who faced the killer Tulkun and lived to tell about it, huh?," Neteyam placed his hand on Lo'ak's shoulder smirking.

I shook my head watching as Lo'ak elbowed Neteyam's hands off of him hissing he got up I stared at the two idiots "You guys aren't listening to me," he said dishearteningly "Lo'ak I'm listening," Tsireya said the boy sighed  "No you guys aren't...," the boy turned.

"I believe you!," I shouted watching Lo'ak he glanced back "Lo'ak come back," Kiri said rolling her eyes "Lo'ak I'm listening!," Tuk shouted when the boy didn't look back she pouted Kiri's hand slipped from my shoulder she sighed "You shxawng..," she said watching as he left.

I smiled shacking my head looking up at Neteyam I meet his gaze 'that was your fault' he tilted his head at me 'how? I was trying to help..' I rolled my eyes "Did you?' he looked away his ears flicking.

We all watched as Lo'ak disappeared with a huff I sighed "Would you guys like to go to a scared spot?," We all turned to Tsireya I nodded everyone agreed "I'm not going," Ao'nung said I rolled my eyes "You won't be missed," I said sighing the boy glared at me Tsireya smiled "Alright let us go," she said motioning us to follow her.

We swam up from under the water duking our heads under a floting rock I watched awe-struck as Tsireya and Rotxo brought us to their scared place it was mesmerizing "This is the cove of our ancestors, our most scared place," Tsireya said smiling turning to us.

 I looked around beaming I looked seeing Tuk standing behind Kiri on her ilu in-front of me the little Na'vi girl behind holding onto Kiri pointing to the water that seemed to glow lightly I nodded excitedly she turned smiling happily.

I turned to Neteyam excitedly, the boy smiled at me my eyes basically twinkled seeing the sight "So beautiful..," I said awe-struck not noticing Neteyam's lingering gaze "Beautiful indeed," the thing was he said it staring directly at Jammie who didn't notice.

I stared continuously  "I wonder how the scared place back in the forest looks..," I said as our ilus swam closer together his smile lingering "One day I'll bring you there just me and you..," he said dreamily my ears flicked my tail curling I turned to him about to say something.

"Eclipse is the best time of day to be here," Tsireya said the sun slowly getting blocked sunlight shining we all looked up seeing the sight people on heart would only see in a lifetime but on Pandora you'd see everyday I brought my hands to my eyes covering them watching as the sun was completely blocked it becoming dark.

Everything lit up underwater and everywhere the spots on my body lit up I gazed at my hand smiling turning to Neteyam his spots lit up brightly he grinned at me I gazed at him returning his smile.

Our ilus continued their swim forward "This is it.. the spirit tree," my eyes moved from Neteyam to the water below that lit up with colours of purple and whites my mouth opening with a large smile I leaned down touching the water. 

We went into the water following Tsireya I looked around my eyes lit up Neteyam touched my arm holding out his hand I took we swam close the tree was absolutely beautiful "Pandora filled with so many beautiful things,"I thought looking around.

The leafs of the tree were beautiful I stared amazed Neteyam smiled brightly from at me squeezing my hand gently I turned to him 'you should see your smile' I covered my lips grinning widely my eyes travelling to Tsireya.

"Connect your braid to the leafs..," she signed I nodded glancing to Kiri who smiled in awe I brought my braids from back as we swam to the leafs beside each other Neteyam took his braid he looked at me smiling before connecting his queue to the leaf his eyes dilating he squeezed my hand gently before closing his eyes.

I turned to a separate leaf "That's how you do it..," I brought my queue closer to the leaf slowly connecting it my eyes dilating my tail swished as I closed my eyes "I wonder what Ewya will show me..,"

BOO! you have been cliff hanged!