Unveiled mystery

A tunnel of light flashed in-front of me then there was this bang of white light my eyes clsed lowering my head, my tail swayed upwards I felt a ground at my feet I opened my eyes looking up.

It was an empty hallway similar to the one back at the facility "Why am I back here..?," I looked around the empty hallway it felt unfamiliar it was different and seemed older? Suddenly I was brought to a different room filled with computers and equipment... Lab equipment.

"Did you think you would get away from us, Moon?," My back was turned to the unfamiliar voice a shiver went through my spine, my breathing getting shallow I gripped onto my locket turning.

I expected the person to be talking to me but no they were talking to another person, a human, a woman.... My Mother.

She was on her knees on the floor with her head down her black long wavy hair a mess covering her face she was held back by men with guns my breath hitched my body shacked seeing her she looked older, tired, weary...... Afraid.

"Mama..," I breathe out it was like my body reacted on its own I reached my hand out she was so close yet so far tears slipped out of my eyes "You think you can just betray the RDA, the mission! Just like that?," A human man with a gun held it at my mother's head she looked up at him eyes filled with hatred.

I watched, suddenly it felt like I wasn't in my avatar body I brought my hands seeing my brown skin not the blue striped body I was used to I felt weak and helpless. I felt small listening as the scene unfolded.

My mother spat at the man's boots "This is wrong! and you know, Wainfleet," My head snapped to my mother words "Wainfleet?," I noticed the resemblance with that man and the re-com except this man was older and human.

"The Na'vi will defend Pandora they will fight for their home, We destroyed Our home we need to own up to our mistakes!," She said snapping at him the man shook his head with a smirk "And you think you're little Na'vi friends will take out all of this!... they can't even help you," he said smirking the surrounding men laughed my mother gritted her teeth.

"Face it Jasmina... You're done for," my breath felt tense my body felt hot my ears ringed louded I could barely hear what came out of my mother's mouth next "Karma's a bitch Wainfleet one day you'll be killed by a Na'vi I swear and they'll tell you the same thing!," Wainfleet kicked my mother in her stomach.

My body shacked with anger I winced holding my side "My body feels like its on fire," I tried catching my breath.

Wainfleet nodded at the men they pulled back my mother her eyes strained I could see her tears slowly running down her cheek "Its the end of the line, Moon," my mother closed her eyes my breathing became heavy he raised his gun to her head pushing down hard his finger moving to the trigger.