Prologue

Snowypaw's chest heaved as she ran, her paws stomping angrily and quickly.

Stupid irresponsible apprentices.... Why am I the only one who ever takes anything seriously? And why am I also the one who has to clean up after you all! Always so stupid... so dumb idiots...

Her thoughts drifted as she sprinted, suddenly she heard a yelp and a sharp pain stung her nose as she fell, her limbs sprawling out uncomfortably over...

Another cat??

Snowypaw blinked rapidly as her dizziness settled and her vision cleared... Sure enough underneath her lay a seemingly still dazed she-cat that seemed about her age, with a bright yellow collar and matching flowers adorning the cat's body as well as stunningly shining golden eyes, although she could practically see the the dizziness in those eyes.

"Eh?" The cat yelped as she looked up at Snowypaw, she slightly nervously smiled, trying to be polite perhaps?

Snowypaw felt her face heat up a bit as she climbed off of the cat swiftly, realizing she must have been staring the poor cat down in the weirdest possible way.

Although Snowypaw really wanted to just ask 'what's your name, do you hate those who don't listen, and do you like she-cats?' She realized that, this kittypet was on their territory!

"Who dares trespass on WhisperClan territory!"

"heh" The cat snickered slightly at her words, despite looking like a bloated rabbit in her clear attempt to not burst out laughing.

Snowypaw could feel her face reddening out of embarrassment and soon what would be anger as well.

"What does that mean? Like what is WhisperClan anyways?" The cat meowed, trying to defuse the situation.

Snowypaw sighed, tired of being upset as well. Would it really hurt to relax on the rules and just enjoy myself for once?

Snowypaw knew her fate was sealed the moment she saw those eyes.

"It's where I live, we hunt and live in a group. Anyways what should I call you? I'm Snowypaw," she mewed, her voice sounding a lot more calm.

"Ah, I'm Flare,"she answered, she plopped down into a sitting position, nodding her head politely.

Snowypaw flicked her tail nervously as she slowly opened her jaws, may as well get it over with before something embarrassing happens.

"Also, uhhh- I'm a she-cat," Snowypaw mumbled, sounding almost unsure in herself and her words.

Flare simply nodded, "good, I like she-cats more.." she said, in a way it clearly was not meant to be heard, nor even said aloud as the air suddenly turned awkward, both so red it could practically be the Burning Time for just them.

" she said, in a way it clearly was not meant to be heard, nor even said aloud as the air suddenly turned awkward, both so red it could practically be the Burning Time for just them

"Ahem... What about where you live?" Snowypaw tried to fix the situation, and it somewhat worked.

"Ah, I live with my twolegs, though I do enjoy the outside."