chapter eight - surprise!

a few days later

"olivia!!! wake upppp!" conan said dragging her suitcase into her room. "conan what time is it? and why are you here?" she asked yawning. "uh 5am but well we are all going to london so hurry upp!" "what?" olivia said as she sprung out of bed. "london?" she said smiling. "yes london, to see louis, oh also, surprise!" he said laughing at the sight of olivia's eyes widening when he mentioned louis. "conan you ruined itttt" iris laughed. "okay liv hurry up!!" madison said as she started moving all the suitcases to the door. olivia didn't take that long to get ready given that maddie and iris had basically packed everything that she owned, so she didn't have much stuff to choose from to wear. "okay ready!" she said running out into the living room and they all ran outside to get into the cab.

_______________________

⚪️oliviarodrigo

(like, comment, share)

liked by, conangray, louispartridge_, madisonhu and 11,237,238 others.

oliviarodrigo london here i come 🇬🇧

view all 450,238 comments

conangray thanks to me ;)

-------- oliviarodrigo really i thought it was iris

-------- madisonhu it was me

-------- louispartridge_ actually it was me

-------- irisapatow HII LOUIS (don't lie it was me and you know it)

-------- oliviarodrigo i'll just take the credit

milliebobbybrown COME VISIT ME
-------- oliviarodrigo ON MY WAY

username23 OMG LOUIS COMMENTED.

username88 im on the floor dying right now hang on-

username56 i live in london 😨

username67 louis and olivia is a ship
-------- username78 my wife and my husband....

_____________________________

"okay so, how much longer?" conan asked again, "conannnn" olivia laughed. "it says on the screen check yourself." he started pressing buttons until he said, "34 minutes" he sighed. "about 2 minutes since you last asked." iris said as she started laughing.

they finally landed and got their bags and were now in the cab. "okay, not to far from the hotel i hope" conan said as everyone started laughing. "god i hope not, i can't be stuck with you for long" olivia said to conan as they all laughed. "so what is on the agenda for today?" iris asked. "you say that like we have a plan" maddie laughed. "well i have to do some interviews one day, my team said it would be good given they found out i was going to london" olivia said. "has louis messaged? i already told him you were coming he helped....with the surprise" conan said laughing. "well the surprise you ruineddd!" maddie said laughing.. "he commented on my insta post, i'll message him later to see if we can all go out for dinner." olivia said with a smile.

"finally we are here" conan said throwing himself onto a bed. they had two rooms that were connected, so conan and maddie were in one room and olivia and iris in the other even though the middle door was open 24/7. they all unpacked and just chilled out for a bit.

louis 🇬🇧

finally here!

yayyy

dinner tonight? bring your friends

i'll get mills to come too.

sounds amazing xx

i'll meet you guys at your hotel lobby at 7.

see you then :)
i get to meet louis partridge.

i get to meet olivia rodrigo😱

_________________________________________

"guys get ready!!!" olivia shouted out. "we are having dinner with louis and millie at 7" she said. she walked into conan's room and said, "conan, don't be late" she said pretending to be strict. and maddie and iris started laughing. "i won't!!" he said running around the room trying to find stuff.

"6:59, conan you were on time!" maddie said. "i told you i would be" he laughed. "are you excited liv?" iris asked olivia in the elevator. "excited? i'm dying of nerves" olivia responded. "what why??" conan said. "i dont know..." she said. "just relax it's going to be amazing" maddie said. when the elevator door opened olivia took a deep breath and walked outside.