Important Note

Hi guys, 

I know you all have been patiently waiting for the updates. And here is why it's taking so long and when will the updates be out.

So, this book has hardly 15 chapters left. [20 if I try to add some bonus chapters but that's the point for later].

And I am done with the next two chapters. However, I have planned not to publish it right now.

Actually, the upcoming chapters include lots of mystery, and if I publish one chapter right now and then take time, supposedly a week or two, and then update the next you all will be on edge. As an author, I am at the edge right now while working around those mysteries. 

So, my plan is to write at least ten chapters or rather complete the book first before I frequently update. By the end of May most probably you can expect frequent updates of this book. 

Update Progress:

As I told you, I am done with two chapters already but I am writing the chapters in a batch of 5, so, here is the update:

CH 33 -- Completed

CH 34 -- Partially Completed

CH 35 -- 10% Completed

CH 36 -- Completed

CH 37 -- 10% Completed

I am going back and forth because of mystery and of course the SMUT. 😂

So, you guys will have to wait a little longer but this would be the last wait for this book's updates. I know the updates of this book were inconsistent because of multiple reasons and though I can't change what happened already, I can definitely assure you that this break will give me enough time to complete the book. And also, you guys can keep asking where have I reached on the update progress. You all are free to DM me here or on Instagram to ask for the progress and I will gladly be obliged to tell you.

Do let me know, if you guys have any questions. I will be happy to answer.

Lots of love to you all. ❤️

Thanks,

Shrishtee