getting 'scammed'🌟 (Jeongchan)

Top: Chan
Top: I.N

Contains:
Anal sex
Masturbation
Changbin photocard from backdoor era

Chan and I.N were close friends. They liked going to the bar or club to look for one night stands together. They have never slept together since they were both tops, but sometimes they had threesomes togheter. Rarely though since it is hard to find a bottom who has the stamina to handle both of the tops.

They usually go out on a friday and a sunday. This time was no different. It was a sunday and they choose to go to a place further away to experience. The building was 5 stories tall. It was a place were you can rent a room for a night, so it was a pretty good deal.

Chan and I.N went and drank some light cocktails and shit. Chan had been looking for people for a while but he was unsuccessful.
'hey jeongin, have you found someone yet?'
'hmmm, not really, there is only one.'

The place was a little died out even though it wasn't even 11pm. The tops usually find 3-4 potencial boys but tonight was strange. And it countinues on with the strangeness.

'see the boy in the neon top?'
'yeah, he caught my attention too, there isn't really anybody else who stands out tonight.'
'hey chan, are you up for a threesome? I miss seeing you naked.'
'shut up and let's go dancing already.'

Chan went behind the guy, and got a hold of his waist and he pushed his hips hardly against the misterious boy. Jeongin danced in front of the guy, wrapping his arms around his neck. He grinded and got really close to him and whispered:
'me and my friend could use a few holes of yours, can we lend it?'
'how blessed am i? There is a room under my name on floor 2, go and make yourself comfortable, I'll be there in a few minutes.'

Chan and Jeongin arrived to room 127 and they sat on the bed. Chan didn't want the night toget boring just for a second.
'do you think the bottom would mind if we warmed each other up?'
''m sure not.' I.n said with a smirk. He know exactly what chan meant by that so he leand in crashing lips with chan.

They kissed for a few minutes, chan explored lower since I.N's shirt had a pretty big cut out so chan happily used the opportunity. Jeongin moaned out as chan palmed him.
'hyung, I know youre good with your mouth but I wanna know how good is your ass-'

This took chan by surprise, they never fucked each other. He was a bit scared. Jeongin cut him out of the thinking by moaning.
'hyung, look how hard I am for you.'
He removed all of his clothes and laid back on the bed. His erection was standing proudly at what chan thought was a perfect 90° angle.
'please daddy, pleaseeee, take your throne.'

Chan twiched at the petname, he stripped and slowly sank down on I.N. He hated having cock in his ass but Jeongin's huge member felt heavenly in him. His eyes rolled back as he started rolling his hips. I.N was thrusting into him too.

After like 15 minutes Chan got off since he didn't want Jeongin to finish off in his ass. He wrapped his hands around the cock and he watched it twiching at his touch. It was so perfect, both long and thick, and it wasn't that veiny too, only under it were it was a little veiny. It was just perfect.
'please at least let me finish in your mouth- daddy please-'
'you'll have to follow my commands after, then'
'anything for getting off in you-'

Chan took him in his mouth, he didn't move though, he used his hands and it was just enough for I.N.
'now baby bread, it's my turn, flip over for me jagi-ah'
Jeongin did and Chan lined himself up. He knew this was a dangerous angle. Not because of the pain but because his cock would hit Jeongin's prostate dead on.

'are you ready?'
'daddy please'
Chan slowly pushed the tip in. I.N was inpatient and he pushed back his ass, swallowing chan balls deep. He wasn't as big as I.N but he could use his lenght like a master. Well he was kind of a master. And a big cock means nothing when it's used poorly.

Chan started thrusting only focusing on finding his prostate. While Chan was focusing on finding plesure, I.N couldn't help but touch himself. He was already painfully hard. He struggles with his dick a lot, since it is really big and when it gets this hard, it is hella painful.

Jeongin had his second orgasm already while chan was still on zero. Not for long though.
'jagiyah can I-'
He was cut off by Jeongin pushing himself back forcing Chan to cum.

They laid down next to each other when they realised the whole situation they were in.
'We got scammed!'
'the boy never came! And we left our stuff downstairs!'
'I only have our wallet, phones and a Changbin photocard from 2020.'
I.N laughed as he thought about that this was the best 'scam' of his life