Kitty playground🐈‍⬛ (MinSungLix)

[threesome]
Sub top:Minho
Sub bottom:Jisung
Dom bottom:Felix
For my precious:whippedforleeknow
(And also @surprisingcat)

fuck~ ahhh I'm close don't stop"

Felix panted out as Jisung fucked him with his tounge. The younger was on all fours as he pushed himself back on Jisung's tongue.

The two bottoms decided to have some fun while their master was away. Felix and Jisung were almost always horny, but they felt like they weren't enough for each other. So they decided to open up their relationship and find someone who could please both of them. And that's how they found their 'master' Lee Minho.

Minho would've had a hard time opening up if it weren't for 'his cats' aka Jisung and Felix. The bottoms helped Minho to get comfortable and helped him change his mindset about a lot of things.

Minho was always a more submissive kind of boyfriend and he often let Jisung and Felix control him during sex. But nowadays he started to get slightly more dominant which the youngers loved. They feel like they raised their master.

Today Minho was out, probably doing grociery shopping. Little did he know his cats were being nasty at home, without him.

He arrived home a bit late. He put the bags of stuff he bought away and then made some coffee for himself. When the drink was finished he walked over to their bedroom. And thats when he accidentally walked in on Jisung absolutely devour and fuck Felix with his tounge.

"Oh- OH! Oh- I am sorry, I didn't m- mean to-"

Felix then suddenly came.

"Ima leave now-"

"You come back here right now. You seriously thought you can leave? Don't you remember why' you here in the first place? (...) To fuck the shit out of us."

Felix picked himself up from where he collapsed after cumming and he said:
"Jisung is just kidding, I love you even if you don't have sex with us.. I'm so happy we found you.

Felix got up and went to hug the flabbergasted Minho.

"I seriously love you, Minho."
He hugged him tightly.

"... But we need you to absoluetely fuck us right now."
He said while palming him through his joggers.

"Minho, come here... Let me show you how much I love you." Jisung said, standing up.

Minho walked over and kissed Jisung hard. They broke apart for a second to hold eye contact. Jisung saw the lust appearing in his hyung's eye. And their lips meet yet again, but this time more passionately. Meanwhile Felix was working hard to undress Minho who was in the middle of a makeout. (I'm trying to emphasize that it was hard (everything was hard at this point))

When Felix finished he went to grab lube and some toys but when he arrived back Minho was already lining himself up.

"Hyung, Jisung is not prepped in the slightest. You should start with me so Jisung can get himself ready for you."

"Mm I don't care, I'm fucking him raw... You should get over here and watch it real close."

So he climbed on the bed in a way he could see where Jisung's and Minho's body connected. He looked at his hyung knowing shit's about the get crazy. The said boy pushed himself in hard. It was painful for both him and Jisung, but he literally pushed thru. When he was halfway in Felix leaned in and licked where they were connected.

"Oh my- baby~ i-it hurts~"

"Don't worry we'll take it slow"
Minho said caressing Jisung's cheek.

"Oh I don't fucking think so."
Felix quickly interrupted and he stuffed his tongue in Jisung's way too tight hole for all this to handle.

"Ahh~ no-don-- s-stop!"
The eldest cat was not having it.

"If you don't absolutely ruin him right this second, I'm not removing it."
Felix said, taking the lead in his hands.

So Minho started thrusting into poor Jisung mercilessly. Felix quickly pulled out and sat on Jisung's crotch, back facing him so he could kiss Minho.

[Jisung is laying on his back, legs spread, Minho in him. Felix is sitting on Jisung's lower stomach area and facing Minho, so they're eye level. And they kiss... Sexily]

They hungrily kiss but Felix gets distracted by his boyfriend's hardening cock against his thighs. He just has to help him.

The youngest quickly got off him and started sucking him with skill. He might be bronze in LoL but he was in fact diamond in sucking dick.

"Mmm~ bayb~~ Ahh." He murmured against Jisung.

At this point the boy was streched out enough for Minho to move comfortably, but he was getting really close to his much needed release.

"Felix, get off."
Minho quickly warned the youngest so he can flip Jisung on his stomach. He raised his ass and he slammed back in, almost breaking the bed by his movements.

A second later Jisung came, white strings spurting out of his tip.

"My turn!"
Felix chirped like he was the next kid to ride the swings or shit.

The eldest layed down making space for his cats, stroking himself a couple of times to get himslef hard again. It was easy tho, since Felix and Jisung was making out in front of him sloppily.

"Can't have a break, yeah?"
He grabbed Felix's arm and pulled him on his lap.
Next he surprisingly pulled Jisung in too.

"We can't waste all the things thats inside you now, can we?"
That made the younger blush hard.

"Come on it's fine, I can handle it. And Felix is great on his own. You know how skilled he is."

With that Jisung sat on Minho's face, slightly holding himself up.
His hyung caressed his thigh while he watched how Felix sank down on him so beautifully. Minho was right, Felix is skilled.

The youngest started moving himself up and down as soon as Minho's tongue entered Jisung. And he was merciless. Minho have never eaten out Jisung, but he was sure this isn't gonna be the last time.

Minho got deeper and deeper, Felix was bouncing harder and harder and Jisung was getting closer by the second.

"Minho hyung, Jisungie hyung- I'm c-cummin'."

Since Minho couldn't speak for a reason, he answered by thrusting up slightly to plant his own seed in Felix before he could cum. Jisung finished on Minho's chest soon after.

"Ya Lixie. Don't get off, cockwarm me."

"Don't get me fucking hard again, I'm tired, I came like a million times."

"A movie?" Jisung asked even tho he was 99% asleep in Minho's arm.

"Sure. Thank you.. I love you guys."