"oh so I guess I'm doing him now.." (Jeongmin)

For: Jeongchan_2326

Top: Minho
Bottom: Jeongin

Minho's pov:
I was downstairs watching Brave girls, when I heard noises coming from someones room. It wasn't the first time I heard these noises, so I wasn't suprised. It's so 'outdated' at this point. I rolled my eyes, got up and went towards Jisungs room.

Thats when I realised Jisung isn't home. I swung around and stared at the other door. It was Jeongins room.

So a heads up for y'all, I am not in a relationship with them, or anyone. We are just four dudes living in an apartment. Jisung and I have sex kinda often. Then there's Seungmin, he is the main hoe in our group and he sleeps with all four of us. Jeongin is the only one I don't have sex with, we just make out or help each other with orgasms.

I stared at his door, whines and moans coming from inside.
"Oh so i guess I'm doing him now.."
I swung the door open, basically running to Jeongin, who is laying naked on the bed fingering himself.
"'Bout damn time.."

I rip the shirt off myself, I was so ready to fuck him so hard. I've been dreaming of this moment for a while now. I sat between his legs like I belong there (cus I do) and lean in to kiss him. I swallow all his moans and whimpers, greedyness growing in my head and my dick. 

I push him down so now he is fully on his back, and pin his arms above his head. The thin layer of swet on him shines, no he basically glows.
"So pretty..." I look him down then i look him in the eyes. There couldn't be more lust in his eyes, or if there were it would burst.

"Hyung.. can you do me a favor?"
I smirk.
"I've been waiting for this... Can I?"
"Please~~~"

With that i remove my pants and boxers. I let go of his arms and grab his thick juicy thighs and bend them in a way I can enter him easily.
"Open up baby" I say as I push my fingers to his lips waiting for him to coat them with saliva. Then, an idea popped into my head. I grab his jaw and push my fingers down his throat choking him a little.

"Such a good boy, choking around my fingers so nicely"
Jeongin whimpered at the words and also me going deeper with my digits. I pull out, Jeongin is gasping for air as I lube myself up with the saliva.

I grab his hands yet again, pinning him down, back arching so beautifully, it makes me wanna break him. I look at him for approval which he immediatly gives. I enter him, starting slowly but once I realise he is super streched out, I slam myself in. Not even giving him time to adjust I start thrusting into him.

But my human sences kicked in and they told me if I continue to fuck him this way, he'll loose his ability to walk for the rest of his life. So i grabbed him by the waist, flipping him. Now his ass was in the air and he was sliglty holding himself up with his arms.

I held onto him by the waist, I was sure it will leave marks. I continued to ram into him, wrecking him so hard. His voice got higher and his thighs trembled as he came without touching.

Damn. I sat back, bringing him with me, and I basically use him as a sex doll. I grabbed him again, slamming him down on my cock.
I guess he gathered some of his strenght as he started to grind down.

Now both of us were a moaning mess, and shortly after we both came. Him finishing on my stomach and me releasing in him.
"Fuck!"
I pulled out, placing him on the bed carefully.
"Sorry for my stamina, I could've done a better job for our first time"
"No hyung it's okay, you were amazing thank you so much.

I leaned over kissing him one last time before we both dozed off.

A/N: hi pookies! Its been a long time! Im so sorry i was just so unmotivated. Anyway im back and im starting to complete everyones requests! This one was a shorter one but i enjoyed it nonetheless. Lmk if you want more from this 'universe' ig. Like minsung or 2min ect.
See you next week byee!!