Muscles🦵 (2min)

Top: Minho
Bottom: Seungmin

Contains:
Smoking (not really important)
Thigh riding
Masturbation
No dick goes in ass this time. Sry

Minho's pov:
Seungmin and I arrived at our apartment after a long day of work. We were both dance teachers at a big company. Everyone knows us as the Lovebirds, since both of us dance clean and define and of course I would never hide my relationship with the best puppy in the whole world.

'Hey pup! I'll be outside for a little.'
Seungmin turned to me looking sad and disappointed.
'... You've been clean for a week... Why would you restart.. again?'
He always hated the fact that I smoke. Mostly weed. I know that it's dangerous and not good for you, but I just like how relaxed it makes you.

I turned away and went out to the balcony. I looked at the cig in my hand. I had a hard day, I deserve it. It's not like I am hurting Seungmin with it. I lit it and I smoked it. I exhaled the smoke towards the big, shiny city under me.

Maybe I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't. For Seungmin. I wouldn't like if he was vaping or something like that too. I threw the cigarette and ran inside.
'Pup.... I'm so sorry I should hav-'
'Pup?'
He was nowhere to be seen. I ran to the bedroom. He was sitting on the bed, curled up in a little ball. He wasn't crying but his eyes were shiny and sad looking.

'Seungmin.'
'I had hopes for you.'
'I understand and-'
'You know how much I like healthy lifestyles'
'I know'
'And that I hate unhealty and illegal ones.'

At this point he was crying. I was devastated. I got closer and kissed his tears away.
'Please don't be mad at me..'
'Im not mad I'm just... A little sad.'
He pecked my lips to show that he wasn't angry. I kissed him back deepening it.

The next thing I know is He is on top of me, kissing me basically everywhere and trying to find friction. This was when an idea popped in my head. I quickly flipped us, so now I was on top of him.

'Already this hard, puppy?'
He moaned at the petname. I pressed my name at his erection. He was wearing short shorts and I think he wasn't wearing any underwear. He never does at this time at night.
'Well, I think I've only got one option for you'
'hyung- '
'You have to ride my thigh.'

Seungmin's pov:
'how the fuck is he so hot?' I asked myself. In reality I couldn't make any normal sentence since he was still pressing his knee hard. He knew I loved his thick, huge thighs. He knew I had a thing for them.
Damn.

I took my throne and started grinding, desperate to find pleasure. I got tired quickly but he helped me. He pushed himself hard. I almost came just by that but I wanted this to last longer.
'hyung please, fuck me already-'
'but pup! You're already exhausted! You have to get off by my thighs only.'

I worked hard as he pressed and pushed. In the meantime somehow less and less clothes were on us and more of them were on the floor.
'I'm close-' is the only thing I could get out of myself.
'go ahead, pup'

The petname made me loose it and I came all over his thighs. And damn. It was beautiful. I gave him my puppy eyes, I wanted to lick it off so bad.

Minho's pov:
'It's all yours, babe.'
He started cleaning me off but he also made his way up to my cock and he started stroking me while he licked up my thigh, up to my v-line.

Oh boy was I hard. I thrusted up unintenionally and after a few minutes I cummed in Seungmin's hands.
'Is puppy still hungry? You don't have to lick up everything if you don't want to.'
He just smirked at me as he cleaned his hands. He was so hot. I loved having sex with him but I loved his own self more.