'Prince' treatment👑 pt.2 (ChanChangLix)

Top: Changbin
Switch: Chan
Bottom: Sunshine

Contains:
Dildo, channies first time bottoming, praise kink,
Being whipped for each other, im gay,

Changbin's pov:
It's been a few hours since we had the small sex sesh with our forgotten sunshine. The sun has set and Chan was preparing to keep the promise of countinuing what we've started but with the dildo.

Not gonna lie I'm kinda bored of these nights. It is not because we have them often but that they're alwalys the same. Chan leads us, and we take rounds on fucking Felix and helping him reach his own orgasm till we tire out. Or sometimes we'll fuck Felix at the same time, but thats always the same too. Me at the back and Chan in the front. Its getting a tiny bit boring.

After a few minutes of waiting Chan comes out of the bathroom and we head to Felix's room. As we enter a dreamy scent hits us. It was super addictive and immediatly got me into the mood.

How do they make these horny-scented candles?

Felix was already waiting naked, on his bed. I stopped since i can not move until Chan lets me to.

"Channie hyung~ please come here."
Felix was making grabby hands at Chan.

I was giving a confused look but watched as Chan walked over to our lover's gigantic bed.

Felix tightly hugged Chan, and fell back so Chan was on top of him. And then he flipped.

He flipped them so now he was pinning the oldest down.

"Changbin hyung! Quickly! Grab the rope!"

What?
I threw the baby blue colored rope over to Felix and helped him tie Chan down.

As Felix finished with the older's wrists, he got up and started placing a harness on him. I leaned closer to him and wishpered in his ear:

"What are you planning?"

"I'm changing things up tonight... Are you okay with that?"
He answered back.

I nodded my head agressively.

"Changbin! Felix! What are you doing? And Changbin you weren't allowed to move!"

Felix spoke up before I could.

"I am sorry Chan, you're totally right, Changbin weren't allowed to come close.."

He gave me a teasing smirk.

But before I could think twice our ball of sunshine slammed me down on my ass, back pushed against the headboard. He ripped my pants off along with my boxers. He looked over me and I think he was just craving me so much that he needed to take a break from his plan.

"Daddy~ please wait a second."
He said to Chan then he pounced on me.

He licked over my inner thighs like a maniac then kitty licked my hard dick like someone who hasn't had dick in 10 years. When he felt satisfied enough he kissed me.

I grabbed his waist, strongly gripping on him as he was licking and biting me.

He pulled off gasping for air. He fixed his hair a little then he started speaking again.