Hatred🪩 (Seungin)

Top: Jeongin
Bottom: Seungmin

[The chapter was updated! Fixed grammar amd some extra things]

Contains:
Underage drinking
Drunk sex
Blood
Scratching, biting

I.N's pov:
I was at a houseparty at one of my friends. He often held parties like this, since he was the only one who could legally buy alcohol. I got some drink, I don't even know what was it at this point. I didn't care as long it was alcohol. The whole house was full off smoke like mist, which was scented. The whole thing made it harder to see and also, everyone was wearing black so you couldn't recognise anyone.

But when I walked into the even mistier kitchen I felt a familiar gaze upon me. My biggest enemy. Seungmin. He is my classmate and also the biggest playboy in the school. I used to be the first but this bitch... How could anyone think that the cute nerd is the baddest boy outside school.

We made eye contact. He smiled at me, I smiled back and decided to walk up to him.

"You seem lonely"
He said before I even reached him.

"Oh shut up, I don't see anyone around you neither"
I leaned on the wall next to him.

"Well, I see you"

"Fucking bitch"

"Dirty slut"

"Oh yeah? We'll see"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs where the rooms were. He pushed me into a bedroom and garbbed my drink and basically choked me while forcing me to drink the liquid. He drank his own too and looked at me. I was barely standing, my head was spinning. Seungmin pushed me on the bed, he almost fell too. He got on top of me, trying to fight me? I think but I don't know what his intentions were.

The fight turned to a makeout sesh fast. He punched me, then I punched him back. Then we looked at each other for a second. And that's how we started kissing. I don't remember much, my face was bruised from punches and my neck was full off hickeys. Seungmin's wasn't different. He slapped my ass but oh boy, I wasn't gonna let him top me, oh no.

I ripped the black button up off him scratching his skin. I took my shirt off too and he attacked my neck and chest with his lips while his nails worked on my back, scratching and digging deep into my skin making it bleed. I leaned in to kiss him... I moved higher, just above his lips, and I bit him so now he was bleeding too.

"Fuck Seungmin, I hate you but now, I'm going to fuck you."

Seungmin didn't answer. He was drunk. I was too. He didn't give his consent. I hated him but still, I needed his consent. Fuck. I hate him so much, such a whore.

"Okay?"
I asked again just so it won't bother me that I fucked someone without their consent.

"Yeah go ahead, bitch, I bet you can't make me cum with your small cock"

I stayed silent, I just removed my pants and boxers.

"Twelve fucking inches soft."

He widened his eyes and cleared his throat. I could clearly see his boner. And boy he was blessed too.

"I'll rip you, Seungmin"

He removed his pants too. I laid him, no, basically threw him on the bed on his back. I shoved my fingers in his mouth and he worked his way around them, his dick was throbbing under me. I reached down with my saliva coated fingers and circled at his rim. Then I pushed the first digit in, and I was shocked by his surprisingly thight hole.

"I thought by now that you would be loose"

"I don't normally sleep with my side bitches. They don't deserve it."

I inserted my second finger. My other hand traced his abs and made little scratch spots on him. I didn't have any feeling towards Seungmin except hate. But right now, he was the hottest person alive. Messy hair, red nose because of the drinks, and parted, puffy lips.

He closed his eyes as I pushed my third finger in but I got bored fast and decided just to go in. I spat on my erection and stroked it a few times before I slammed in him. I didn't wait I started moving right away, fast but not hard.

Seungmin was moaning below me. I grabbed a solo cup from the bed side table and made him drink the whole glass. I bet he was just as drunk as me since we both didn't notice that we were kissing, petting each other, calling each other pet names and licking each other.

"I hate you"

"Fuck... Same"

We just laughed. I could feel myself getting close so I pulled out and cummed on Seungmin's lips and face. I didn't notice he was touching himself, but I think he did it unintenionally. We were so blacked out. He came and I licked him clean. He kissed me one last time tasting each other. We were like dogs, licking each other off, cleaning ourselves from spilled out alcohol, cum, blood, sweet and maybe even saliva.

10 minutes later

We left the room and we parted ways without saying anything. As he left I laughed in my mind. He was walking so weird and not because he was drunk. He was fucked. Hard.

Our 'relationship' countined on the same as before and I wouldn't have it any other way.