Recording room🎤 (Hyunbin)

Top: Changbin
Bottom: Hyunjin

Contains:
Blow job
Unprotected sex
Teasing

Changbin's pov
The rest of 3racha alteady went home. After all, only Hyunjin was left with the recordings, and usually he does it easly, so Han and Chan said that I can direct him myself. Hyunjin had some pretty hard lines this time, which required a lot of strenght.

We had to retry over and over again, and I could see that Hyunjin was frustrated.
"I'm sorry hyung, I don't wanna waste your time, I know you want to go home.. I don't know why I can't do it.."

"It's fine Hyunjin, this is my work after all."

We continued on but still, the lines were just too weak. After another failed try Hyunjin cried out a moan like sound, which turned me on a little. I was already turned on after seeing all the veins in Hyunjin's neck when he sang. I loved seeing him trying to get the right tone but still failing. It did something to me.

Hyunjin's pov:
I was very raged. I just couldn't get the tone right. I know that if I fail again my mind won't stop bullying me for it. I decided I will do it this time no matter what.

"Hyunjin"

"hyung?"

"I think were finished"..

"Thank god..

I left the recording room and stepped over to Changbin. He seemed tired.

"Are you alright, hyung?"

He looked at me and said
"I- uhh, I need a little help" he pointed towards his crotch. I could definitly see his erection. It turned me on incredibly, I could feel my own erection forming.

"Hyung, I think I need help too"
I laughed. I plopped down on his lap, chest to chest as we started to make out. He grabbed my butt and started massaging it as He pushed his tounge on my lips signalling me to open up. I parted my lips slightly letting him in but I stopped him with my tounge. We kissed as our tounges danced and fought together at the same time. Changbin was very good with his mouth which led to me loosing.

Changbin explored every bit of my inside, tasting my saliva. When I think he finished he picked me up threw me on the couch. He took my shirt off and I did the same to him, basically ripping each other's shirt off.

Changbin's pov:
I got up and went to the drawers to pick up some lube and condoms, but turned we ran out of the XXL ones. I don't fit into the XL ones, but I figured we don't need protection this time. I am clean anyways.

I went back to Hyunjin who was now naked. I attacked his neck with my lips and he was already a whimpering mess, I guess I found his sweet spot pretty quickly. He moaned erotically when i lowered my lips to his collarbones, but I quickly moved down to one of his nipples. I took it in my mouth, I kissed it and I grapped it with my teeth as I pulled on it. I didn't leave the other one tho. I started fidgeting with it with my free hand.

Hyunjin moaned, whimpered, whined and groaned. It reassured me to go on so I went even lower. I kissed down his abs all the way to his v-line.

"Hyung- please- hurry-"

I wasn't gonna get him done and over with this so quickly. I teased him, going back and forth on his inner thighs. After a few minutes I remembered Hyunjin can come easily without touching so I stopped.

"First I'm going to fuck you, and if you behave nicely you'll get a reward"

"Please hyung- wreck me, I want to feel you inside me. Its been soo long"

His words almost made me fuck him raw, but I know that would end so badly since I have an ungodly sized dick. I poured some lube on my fingers and I flipped him over. I started with 2 fingers because Hyunjin was already loose.

Hyunjin's pov:
I felt a third finger within me and I couldn't help but think, how much I love this relationship between the members. We don't have a romantic side, but we are bestfriends and love each other brotherly. We just liked to fuck around with each other. My nails dug deep into Changbins back as he kissed the side of my neck, macking big red hickeys.

"I'll buy you some turtlenecks if you want"

"Changbin-ah- I will proudly- wear your marks-"

I managed to get out between moans as he inserted his fourth finger.

He finally found my prostate but to my surprise he stopped imeadiatly. Just as I was about to look back I could feel myself almost ripping. He pounded into me without warning and it made me moan. He bottomed out and i felt my organs pushing against his dick. He spun me around so I was on my back.

"Hey look, You can see me!" He pointed to a rather big bump on my lower stomach area. I pat the bump and it made Changbin grunt.

"Yeah it's definetly you."

I nodded so he started to move. He got into a steady but still fast rythim and I could feel my climax approaching.

"Hyung- jinnie's close"

"You can come if you can handle me after."

I thought about a second but then I let myself come, untoched.
"Don't worry I'm close too"

He countined but his thrusts became sloppy and after a few minutes came in me. He pulled out but I didn't want his cum to leave my body.

Changbin read my mind and he pulled out a butt plug with a pink jewel on the end. He carefully put it in since I was really overstimulated.
"You were such a good boy, jinnie-, you need a reward!"

Changbin's pov:
I got on my knees and looked at Hyunjin in his eyes for an approval. He nodded and I took his lenght into my mouth. I started bobbing my head really fast and I swirled my tounge around him, focusing on his tip.

"Changbin hyung-"

"Yes baby?"

I assume the pet name didnt let Hyunjin finish his sentence and he came in my mouth. I got up and kissed him, letting him taste himself. I pulled off and he fell asleep right at that moment. I let him sleep on my chair as I cleaned up the studio and both of us. I didnt want to leave him alone but I didn't want to wake him up either so we ended up sleeping on the couch together.

_____________________________________
A/n: i dont like this one, i dont know its weird. I promise i can do better