I'm next🫴 (Hyunlix+Minsung)

Switch: Felix, Hyunjin, Minho, Han
(Sorry if this one is bad I just really hate the Hyunlix ship)
For my beloved hyunjinsleft_tiddie

Jisung and Minho just finished their first round (of sex) when they  heard Hyunjin and Felix arriving from the club. All four of them went together to the local club to have some fun, but Jisung and Minho got home earlier to.. you know..

They were laying on the bed, sliglty panting, condom still on Minho.
"Minho hyung?!"
"Whats wrong baby?"
"Can we please please please continue with Hyunjin hyung and Lixie? We'd make a great show for them!"

With that Minho got up and opened the door, not even thinking twice, pulling the making-out-couple in. Felix didn't even flinch, continuing to mark Hyunjin's pretty collarbones.
"Oh, hi Minho hyung, mind if we join?" Hyunjin asked without embarassment.
"Youre welcome here"

"But first I have to get a taste of your lips."
Minho kissed Hyunjin deeply, tounges dancing together. Han got up and popped Felix off of Hyunjin, gave him a quick peck on the lips, even though Felix wanted more. He led him to the bed and picked up some pretty blue ropes. Hyunjin and Minho made out on the couch while Han prepared Felix for the both of them.

He didnt want to feel left out so after he succesfully tied Lix up, he sank himself down on the boy's throbbing cock. Felix drunken mindedly started grinding, while Jisung bounced on his dick.
Minho soon noticed his moaning lover, bouncing on someone else's dick.
"Jisungie, you just came 5 minutes ago, and you already need a cock in you? Well how about two?"

Minho walked over, got on top of the bed in a way Jisung's face was right in front of his erect member. He grabbed his jaw and forced him to take all of his dick in. As Jisung bounced and Felix grinded Hyunjin had an awesome view of Felix's hole clenching around nothing. So he decided to join the pile of lust, entering Felix.

So as Hyunjin thrusted into Felix, Felix grinded into Han, who bounced on him while sucking Minho's dick. There was just so much stimulation that Minho couldn't hold back any longer and he came in Jisung's mouth. Hyunjin came shortly after now that he had more space to ram into Felix, since Minho got off the pile of lust.

As Minho and Hyunjin waited for their bottoms to cum, Minho's lovely dickhead side kicked in. Just as Felix was about to cum, he removed Jisung from the bed. He basically grabbed him and threw him to Hyunjin who was sitting on the couch.

Felix still haven't realised a lot of things. First he didnt know where he was, second he didn't know why he hasnt came yet, and third he didnt even know Minho was there. He was really drunk.

Minho sat there for a second. He admired how pretty Felix is, with legs spread and cum dripping out of his hole. 'Cum' he thought. This simple word ran across his mind. Next thing Felix knew he was flipped on his stomach, ass high in the air and Fuck a tounge enters him.

Meanwhile Hyunjin tried to recover, he tried so hard to gather up his mind, but he failed and fell asleep. Yes he fell asleep, when he could see his lover being eaten out by his best friend. Yes he fell asleep while his dick was so hard it hurt. Yes he fell asleep while his best friend's lover was touching himself so beautifully right next to him. But he fell asleep.

Minho spread Felix's buttcheaks even further to reach deeper into him, eating him out more effitently, tasting Hyunjin's seed. Then he pushed one of his fingers in with his tounge still moving. And thats what pushed Felix over and he came on the bedsheets underneath him.

Watching that Jisung felt a familiar knot tying in his stomach, shortly after he came on his hands. Minho pulled out and looked over to his boyfriend and bestfriend. He laughed at Hyunjin sleeping naked on his sofa, dick still erect, snoring a little.

"Felix, baby, how about you ride your beautiful boyfriend while he is sleeping? Why dont you put on a show for me and Jisungie? Show how elegantly can you move your hips."

Minho put out his arm to rewelcome Jisung after being seperated for a little.
"Wanna cockwarm me? Can you do that for me?"
Jisung loved Minho's sweet side, but he was obsessed with his controlling side too. Hel is madly in love with him. And He knew Minho loved him too.

Jisung leaned in to kiss Minho while he pushed his dick in carefully. Meanwhile Felix got on the couch, and slowly started to sink down on Hyunjin. Hyunjin let out an unconsious groan when Felix started to move his hips, slightly bouncing as he held on his boyfriends shoulder for support.

It was when Felix's moans started becoming louder Hyunjin woke up. He blinked twice and caught on suprisingly immediatly. He grabbed Felix's waist and helped him bounce as he started thrusting into him.

Meanwhile Minho was trying so hard to control himself. After all they only agreed to 'cockwarm' but damn he wanted to break his lover in half. He fidgeted with his fingers while watching Felix bouncing on Hyunjin so elegantly. But he lost it, he couldn't control himself anymore. Seeing his best friend pumping his seed into his boyfriend right in front of him was enough to push him over the edge.

He pulled out and slammed right back into Jisung, then repeating it even faster and faster till both of the came.

While Minho was fucking Jisung dumb, Hyunjin brougt some towels and water for his drunk bottom and his crazy friends. But when arrived back with the items, Minho and Jisung were still going at it. He looked over to Felix who still had his erection up and standing.

He didnt know if Felix even got to finish this night. Feeling sorry for him, he got on his knees right in front of him. Swallowing Felix's dick inch by inch. Hyunjin barely had to move, Felix was already close just by watching live sex. With that Felix finally came for only his second time. But that was enough for him. He knew he was surronded by people he loved.

And they wouldnt have it any other way.