Mafia instincts (Hyunlix)

Top: Hyunjin
Bottom: Felix
ITS A LONG ONE!

Felix was looking for a job. He just moved out from his family home but his parents decided not to send him any money. They thought that it is important for Felix to learn living on a budget and earning his own money.

However, Felix didn't even know how to do the grocery shopping. So he was on the streets looking for a cafe or a restaurant were they could hire him. While he was looking on the google maps he bumped into a big man. 

"You look just about right... Here is a card. Show up if you're brave enough."
Felix couldn't even answer as the big man took the bus and then he  disappeared. He was so lucky. He didn't even have to do anything to find a job.

On the card he only saw an address and a date. He didn't think much of it, and he went home.
A few days had passed, It was a nice late afternoon and Felix was getting ready for the interview. He put on some nice clothes, some makeup and some jewelry. 

His eyes opened wide when he arrived to the address. It was a huge mansion with lots of bodyguards. He got out of the taxi and started walking to the huge palace like house. He was stopped though by a bodyguard but before it could grab his gun, the man from a few days ago appeared.

He said something in a foregin langauge to the guard and grabbed Felix by his shoulders.
He got sat in a big chair and a few more people came and surronded him.
"We have to cover your eyes for some reasons while we carry you to your room. We'll explain everything once we  get there."
"Umm alright.."

Felix didn't really had any other choice but to obey because he was surronded by guns. He was indeed, scared to death. They put a blindfold on him. As they were walking Felix heard a lot of questionable sounds, like screams and crash sounds. 

They arrived and the guards took off the blindfold. He was in front of a big door but they led him to the office next to it. A beautiful long, black haired man was sitting in the middle off the room. He was surronded by a lot of papers and folders.
"Oh, you're here.."
The handsome man looked Felix up and down. 
"You will be perfect. Bring him to his room and explain everything to him."

The guards grabbed Felix yet again. They walked next door and he got told the basic stuff. He found out the long haired man was now his boss and he was called Hyunjin. His job was to keep this room clean. The thing is the room wasn't really normal.

Felix was scared to express his reaction when he entered the room, he really needed a well paying job and if he wants this one, he has to be brave. The room was big with a huge bed in the middle. The walls were full of shelves, and the shelves... Well they were full off sex toys. And his job was to keep them.. clean?

"Oh, and also, my name is Minho.  I will be your guard, cause you know... you're not kinda safe here."
"Uhh.. okay"
"I know you are curios. So basically you need to wear a uniform, and you'll find them in you room. Oh and did I mention? In order to work here, you need to live here."
"like, in the house? Where I'm not safe?"
"Well, yeah but I will be there always. Your room is right next to the office we were in before. You can't go anywhere else in the house. If you want to leave the mansion you can only go with me and with permission.

Minho led Felix into his room. He felt a bit more safe there, the space was big and luxurios. He had the most modern bathroom ever. Or at least, the most modern out of what he saw in his life. It contained a hottub, a huge shower, and a bathtub too. 
"My room is in front of the office, if you need something I'll be there. Now, you need to dress up. I'll meet you here at 6 PM."

Felix got dressed and explored his room a bit more. He found a large TV and a big table. He guessed he need to eat somewhere. At 6 PM sharp, Minho knocked on Felix's door. 
"So about meals.. You get food 5 times a day but you can't gain any weight. It's... for your job."
Felix was confused. What does weight has to do with this?