Experiment🧪 (Seungjin)

Top: Hyunjin
Bottom: Seungmin

Contains:
First time
Public
Blow job

Seungmin's pov:
I

almost fell when i entered the chemistry lab. I was late. Again. ' I am sorry professor, I-' 'I don't care about your excuses just sit down.' So I did.

But there's one thing i forgot. To go to the bathroom. I excused myself and went to the washrooms across the corridor. Just as i was about to leave i bumped into my classmate, Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was a little bit taller than me and had long blonde hair. He was wearing an oversized shirt and baggy jeans. He looked at me with his brown eyes and suddenly, I was pushed against the sink. We were alone.

Hyunjin's pov:
Seungmin was late again. I've been watching him for a few weeks now. I didn't really notice him until my friend Changbin told me how cute he is. I agreed with him and he said that he is very quiet and doesn't have many friends. I don't know how Changbin knows this much about him but i don't really care, I just want to get close to this Seungmin guy.

After 10 minutes he left to the bathroom. And -I- got an idea. 'Excuse me, professor' 'Yes, Hyunjin?' 'I need to get some fresh air, my head is spinning crazy.' And with that i left. Im so lucky the teacher loves me.

I entered the bathroom and Seungmin and I barely crashed. This was my chance, I Can't let him go. I pushed him to the sink and I cornered him.

Seungmin's pov:
I wasn't scared at all. I was rarely scared of anything. I decided to show him that he can't play with me so easily. Instead of backing off i got closer to him, but to my surprise he didnt move, but he kissed me.

I wanted to move away but i couldn't. The kiss was deep and caring. My hand found Hyunjin's neck and his hands found my pants. Hyunjin then broke the kiss and asked 'Have you ever...'
'I haven't' I said embarassingly fast. I didn't know what was happening to me, it was so strange yet so good. I guess it was the lust in the air that changed my actions so much.

But before i could get lost in my toughts I was dragged into a stall. 'On your knees, I'm going to teach you some useful stuff' I obeyed.
'Now open your mouth and relax if anything feels wrong just tap me twice'

Hyunjin's pov:
He opened up nicely, I pulled my jeans down and took my half hard cock in my hand. 'Are you sure you want this?' I asked again, but instead of an answer in words he answered by taking my whole lenght into his mouth, easily deepthrouthing me. I doubted if it is his first time. He swirled his tounge, and whimpered against my dick. He felt amazing, so as a praise i decided to help him too.
I unbuttoned his pants and started to jerk him off,

I didn't know how much time has passed but the situation escalated qiuckly. We were both sirthles, abusing each others nipples, collarbones, necks and really, anything on our bodies. But our hands didnt leave our dicks. We had long make out sessions and explored each others body. 'Hyunjin-ah~ 'm super...close' Seungmin managed to get out between his angelic but pornoistic moans.

I took him into my mouth and let him finish in my mouth. I did the same to him. 'Show me your tounge' He did and I kissed him deeply, tasting myself.

Seungmin's pov:
I completely forgot about the Chemistry lesson. 'Oh my god what time is it? We have to get back to the lab!' 'you quickly came down from your high' said Hyunjin laughing. We quickly cleaned up and we walked back to the lab. 'I didnt know you are so big' Hyunjin sobbed out, ironically, like he wasn't huge too. I just laughed as we entered the Chemistry lab only to find a completely empty classroom. We looked at the clock, it said 10:35. We were in the bathroom for an hour and a half...