Chapter 5

GUYS IM SO TIRED AND NOT PROOFREADING THIS IS GONNA SOUND LIKE ACTUAL TRASH LMAO

anyways Tws

Panic/Anxiety attack(gonna be so honest i can never tell them apart), scars, implied abuse?, mentions of wanting to kill oneself, mostly as a joke

~

The next few days of Akemi's life went by fast, she didn't talk to anyone else in the household very much, Kei was the only exception, he seemed to always find his way into her room. He was sweet but she couldn't bring herself to really like him.

She ate dinner and breakfast with them but no one ever bothered her. It felt like she was still at that school, with no friends, not even acquaintances. She was alone. It was what she wanted but now that she's started comparing this place to that school, she absolutely hated it.

She spent most of her time either in her room or out exploring, most of her adventures leading her to the hero school. She wondered if the old lady remembered anything. Akemi was absolutely screwed if she did.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"

"Katsumi's sister, she used her quirk on me, I'm not sure how it happened," Recovery Girl tried to go through all the details in her head but she could barely remember a thing, she was still trying to recover from whatever happened.

"Katsumi has a sister?" Mic asked, his head tilted to the side in confusion.

"She came to me last week and asked if I could help her with something. I assumed it was school-related, but she just wanted me to help her sister." She was confused about it herself, why Katsumi wouldn't just take her to the hospital or better yet, tell her father.

"Are there not rules about that? She's not a student at the school, but you still helped her-"

"If you saw the condition in which she came to me, then you would have done the same thing and if I get in trouble for doing my duty as a hero and helping someone then so be it." Recovery Girl crossed her arms over her chest, her eyes hard and set.

"Well, why would she use her quirk on you?" Aizawa spoke up, Katsumi wasn't even one of his students but she had bothered him and Mic enough that he came to care for her.

Recovery Girl sighed, "I don't know, she was scared."

"And what exactly was it that was so wrong with her?"

"Whip marks. All over her arms, scars from previous times, her arms looked mutilated. She didn't show any signs of being in any pain but there's no way you can have that happen to you and not feel anything." The room delved into eerie silence before Mic spoke up. "I hate to ask this but should we maybe call Katsumi and her father in?" He paused, "It's concerning his family, his daughters and I'd hope that he didn't already know,"

"Well, if we do that then we'd have to call her sister in as well, would we not? Figure out what happened from her."

"That would be ideal but she didn't seem very willing when she had come to me with her sister. I think Katsumi may have forced her to come." The thought that Katsumi's sister hadn't wanted to get help made her sick.

"Well, if she tries to use her quirk, Aizawa can just cancel it out," Aizawa grumbled at the thought of using his quirk but ultimately went along with it.

They planned the meeting for the upcoming Wednesday, right after school.

~

Akemi sneezed, her nose burning with the force of it, "Someone must be talking about me," She mumbled, continuing her walk back to her house.