Chapter 8: Adventures

August 25 2023

Two weeks have passed, and everything has been going well, There have been a lot of quizzes, tests, special classes, and more club activities as most students were focused on their studies and activities along with dealing with their personal problems in life.

Right now, Benjamin was seen stressing out over an upcoming test on math as he was sitting by the courtyard while thinking about the upcoming test, The class was gonna start once Robotics class was over as McFarland was sitting and holding his head, He already had a lot of other things to stress over about.

His best friend Racheal was seen approaching towards him as She sat next to him and spoke to him.

Racheal: Hey, you should get back inside.

Benjamin: Oh yeah, I should.

Racheal: Hey, don't stress yourself out, okay?

Benjamin: I'm trying not to.

Racheal: Look, if you stress out, you're going to struggle to write the test, Just try to relax yourself okay?

Benjamin took a deep breath, knowing she was right as Racheal gave a small smile to him, Ben smiled at her before they both got up and went back to the university, The two friends were walking while talking to each other about the test.

Racheal: So, how many questions are there?

Benjamin: A bunch as I heard, It's also written in the back of the page.

Racheal: Ooof, I can understand that. Why does the teacher have you surprise you like that?

Benjamin: I don't know, Maybe he knows I don't like math.

Racheal laughed a little as Benjamin rolled his eyes and smiled at her, Just then, Darby approached them as he smiled and fixed his hair.

Darby: What happened, Is Racheal troubling you again?

Racheal: Nope, I didn't say anything. He's just mad about the upcoming test.

Darby: Don't worry, Benjamin. I'm sure you are a smart guy, You can do that.

Benjamin: Yeah, thanks for the confidence, Darby.

He spoke in an annoyed tone as Darby and Racheal smiled at each other before they tapped his shoulder as Benjamin stared at him, However Ben remembered that he left a book in the library yesterday as he looked at his friends and spoke to them.

Benjamin: Hold on, I need to grab something from the library, I'll be right back.

Racheal: Sure.

Benjamin quickly walked away as Racheal and Darby looked at each other and smiled until they heard footsteps and saw Gionna, Her boyfriend Grayson Weller, and her two friends, Mandy Rose and Jacy Jayne.

Grayson: What a weird couple.

Gionna: Hey Darby, Were you blind when you fell in love with her?

Darby: Hey, don't talk to her like that!

Racheal felt a bit angry by Gionna's words and stood silent as Mandy said something.

Mandy: Come on, Darby, you could have loved a girl like me or Jacy over here, but you picked Racheal of all people?

Racheal: That's because he doesn't like plastic dolls!

Their eyes widen in anger and shock as Gionna yelled at her.

Gionna: And what makes you think you're pretty!?

Grayson: I think Darby isn't the only one with bad taste, You consider a half dead punk as your "boyfriend"