Chapter 18: Road To More Trouble

December 12 2023

The first week of college exams had arrived, and the atmosphere on campus was thick with tension and anxiety. Students could be seen studying, stressing out, and preparing for the upcoming tests.

Some students had even started studying earlier and felt relatively ready to tackle their exams, while others were starting to panic, The library was swarming with students trying to find quiet spots to study, and coffee shops were bustling with students trying to stay awake and focused.

The first class of exams has already begun. Students were focusing but were stressed out at the moment. Meanwhile, in one of the dorms, Logan was seen with Samara as both of them were waiting for their class to begin.

 Meanwhile, in one of the dorms, Logan was seen with Samara as both of them were waiting for their class to begin

Samara: It's the first week of the exams, How do you feel?

Logan: I hate it, Hoping it was gonna start later.

Samara: Well, I'm nervous, but I also feel confident about this.

Logan: Looks like someone's been studying hard.

Samara: Of course, and you should focus as well, Kenway. Otherwise, how are you going to be a businessman?

She playfully smacked the book on his head as Logan chuckled before he grabbed her by the waist as Samara was laughing.

Samara: Hey! Let me go!

Logan: Nope, why did you smack the book on my head?

Samara: You deserve it, Jerk!

Logan smiled before he carried him over his shoulder as Samara screamed and continued laughing before Logan ran to his bedroom and slammed her on the bed, The two continued laughing while laying next to each other.

Logan: Got you!

Samara: I hate you, Logan.

Logan: And I love you too.

Samara blushed and smiled at him, She was hoping he meant that for real

Samara blushed and smiled at him, She was hoping he meant that for real. Logan looked at her and raised both of his eyebrows, teasing her as she giggled and looked away.