Chapter 11: Weekend Fun

August 31 2023

Damian was seen at the gym as he was practising his strikes on the punching bag, His strikes got more intense and harder as Calaway hit a combo of punches and kicks, Everyone in the gym were looking at him as they were quite shocked by his strengt...

Damian was seen at the gym as he was practising his strikes on the punching bag, His strikes got more intense and harder as Calaway hit a combo of punches and kicks, Everyone in the gym were looking at him as they were quite shocked by his strength, He also has been training for two hours already and it doesn't seem like he was going to stop.

Until the punching bag broke and fell on the ground as Damian just stared at it, It broke due to the strength of his strikes, He narrowed his eyes until he heard someone clapping as Calaway immediately turned around and saw who it was.

Rhea: Now that was awesome!

Damian stared at her until he noticed her friends, Finn and Luis were also standing and watching him, Both men looked at each other as Finn said something to Luis.

Finn: Still can't forget that this guy almost broke my bones.

Luis: I do feel bad for you sometimes.

The trio looked at Damian as Calaway picked up the punching bag and looked at it before placing it on the side, Rhea and her friends approached the brooding man as Rhea said something.

Rhea: You do know you might get in trouble for breaking that.

Damian gave a cold stare to them as Finn spoke to him.

Finn: Just being honest, man. But I must say that's very impressive.

Luis: Agreed, We also saw your fight against that one guy two days ago.

Rhea: I think his name was Dominik.

Finn: Yeah, it was an awesome fight. I guess you like MMA, right?

Damian continued staring at them in silence until Rhea approached him and tapped his back, Finn and Luis were shocked by how she wasn't scared to get close to him while Calaway stared at her

Rhea: Come on, Big guy. We just want to be friends with you.

Finn: *Whispers to Luis* She's kinda crazy.