Chapter 6: Sunshine

August 11 2023

It was the next day, and it was another busy day in college, The students were seen taking their way to their respective classrooms while teachers were already in their offices. Anne was seen leaving her office with Trish, Today was chemistry class, and it was going to start in fifteen minutes, and Trish decided to accompany her to the classroom.

Trish: You know the male gym teacher? He's literally so hot.

Anne: *Holding her laughter* No way, you're implying that you have a crush on him?

Trish: What? He looks handsome, and he's really caring to his students.

Anne: Nothing bad with that, I'm just shocked that you have a crush on him, Haha.

Trish: *Smiles* Do you think I can score a date with him?

Anne: Of course you can, Try asking him out after college.

Trish: You're right, I should really ask him out.

Anne: Good luck with that, Trish.

They both smiled at each other until Trish had a phone call as she sighed and looked at her friend.

Trish: I have to take a phone call right now, I guess I'll see you after class.

Anne: Of course, See you later, Trish.

They both smiled at each other as Trish answered the phone and walked away while talking, Anne decided to make her way to the classroom herself as she was thinking about the upcoming test along with the questions she will be adding.

She began thinking about her life in general, Anne already hated being alone, and every day, she feels more lonely, However she doesn't trust anyone anymore, After her failed relationships, She wasn't sure who to trust anymore.

She was deep in her thoughts that Anne didn't realise she was about to bump into the wall. Suddenly, someone grabbed her as Winters snapped back into reality and looked at the man who stopped her from hitting the wall.

Anne looked at him and recognised it was the physics teacher, Cillian looked at her with concern as he spoke to her

Cillian: Be careful, You were about to hit the wall.

Anne: *Adjusts her glasses and laughs a little* Oh yeah, sorry about that. I was just lost in my thoughts.

Cillian: Haha, that's relatable, but still, you should be careful next time.

He slowly moved his hand away from her arm as Anne smiled at him and looked at Cillian.

Anne: You're the physics teacher, right?

Cillian: Yes, that's right.

Anne: Nice to meet you, You replaced the previous teacher four years ago, haha.