Chapter 22: The Storm

December 20 2023

It was the weekend, Anne was seen driving towards Cillian's house, She brought some groceries for him, and Cillian was feeling better and recovering as well. As Anne continued thinking about him, She saw a car in front of her as she immediately stopped the car and pressed on the car horn.

The car didn't move at all, Anne was confused but also upset, She didn't have time for any of this, She pressed on the car horn again until someone got out of the car as Anne's eyes were widen in shock.

Without hesitation, She immediately tried to turn the car away and drive as fast as she could, However Will quickly ran and stood in front as Anne screamed and immediately stopped the car, She was worried that she almost ran him over

Anne was angry and yelled at him, but Will wasn't moving at all, Winters opened the window and yelled at him.

Anne: Will, get out of here!

Will: Anne, get out of the car now.

Anne: N-No, Stay away from me.

Will: I said, "Get out of the car.

Anne: If you don't move, I'm gonna run you over!

Will: *Chuckles* You won't do that.

His gaze darkened, which scared Anne a little bit, Now he looked really angry.

Will: Get out of the car or else I'll kill your boyfriend.

Anne: *Eyes widen* Cillian?

Will: Now get out.

Anne had no choice but to get out of the car as she walked towards him.

Anne: Leave Cillian out of this! Why did you attack him?

Will: Do you know why? Because he was getting way too close. . . Way to touchy with you.

Anne gritted her teeth in anger until Will grabbed her hand and spoke to her.

Will: Anne, Come back to me. . . Please.

Anne: Screw you! You attacked my colleague, and you think I'll forgive you!?

Will: *Stares* You shouldn't care about him, You should care about me! ME ONLY!

Anne: You psychopath! I'm glad I dumped you!

Will: I'm not a psychopath! I love you, Anne! But you're not listening to me!!!

He grabbed her hair as Anne gasped and tried to push him away.

Anne: Stay away from me!

Will: No, not until you come back!

Anne: I said I'm not-

She screamed as Will gripped her hair even tighter, He had anger in his eyes. Anne tried to fight back until someone grabbed Will and punched him in the face, Poulter grunted and saw Cillian as his eyes darkened.