Chapter 10: The Heat

August 31 2023

The weekend has finally arrived, Something every student has been excited for, Most of them would ditch studying and go out to party and have fun, Even if it was there was curfew, No students had plans to return back to their dorms and wanted to party all night.

The time was eight twenty four p.m, There was a car stopping by a fancy restaurant as the woman came out of the car while fixing her hair before grabbing her purse and shut the car door as she looked at the restaurant.

m, There was a car stopping by a fancy restaurant as the woman came out of the car while fixing her hair before grabbing her purse and shut the car door as she looked at the restaurant

Anne: Quite a fancy restaurant.

She smiled as Anne was really excited to see Cillian, She had been looking forward to their hangout since last week, Anne walked inside the restaurant, There wasn't too many people around and it already seemed very peaceful.

Anne continued walking until she saw Cillian, who was waiting for her as he had a huge smile on his face.

Anne looked at him and smiled back as she began walking towards him, Cillian got up from his chair and pulled Anne's hand and kissed it as she blushed and smiled at him

Cillian: Hey Anne, You made it here just in time.

Anne: I hope I didn't keep you waiting.

Cillian: Don't worry, you didn't

Anne: *Chuckles* You look like a fine gentleman.

Cillian looked at her and smirked at her while keeping a gaze.

Cillian: Thank you, I say you look gorgeous as well.

Anne: Aww thanks-

Cillian: And pretty hot as well.

He winked and sat down as Anne was caught off guard from what he said before she just laughed and took her seat as Cillian continued smiling at her.

Soon, both of them continued talking to each other as they ordered food as well. The two were talking about their lives as Anne asked him a question.

Anne: So what's your relationship status, if I may ask?

Cillian: *Smiles* Divorced.

Anne: Wait, you were married before?