Independence Day

Alright, let's try this one more time. Her name is Marilyn Parker.

She swung from building to building, desperately trying to get to Gotham City Park as quickly as she could.

She was bitten by a radio active spider when she was 12.

She stood on top of the building, getting ready to stop Mr. Freeze from freezing other people.

And for the past 3 years she has been the one and only Arachnid.

A boomerang hit the villain in the head.

"Batman." Mr. Freeze said. "I was wondering when-"

He was cut off by the laughter of two people. He looked up, only to be met with a kick to the face as Robin bounced off him and landed on the ground. He then threw many other boomerangs at Mr. Freeze, cracking his helmet.

"Oh." Mr. Freeze said. "Boy Wonder. The bat sent you to drag me off to prison?" He started getting up. "Frankly, I'm underwhelmed."

He was knocked down once again by a kick to his back. Arachnid hopped off him and landed (on her toes) next to Robin.

"Great, but we're kind of in a hurry here." Robin said.

"Kids." Mr. Freeze said as he got up again. "Always in such a rush."

"He's not talking to you." Arachnid said to the villain.

Mr. Freeze's eyes widened as he turned around. Batman jumps in the air and punched him in the face. Once he was down, Arachnid used her webs and tied him up. They left before the police got there.

Batman lead the way as Robin and Arachnid followed him to the hall of justice. They landed on the ground next to the other heroes. Arachnid smiled at the sight of Aquaman and Green Arrow. Next to them were their protege's.

She stood on her tippy toes, facing the Hall of Justice. Batman put both his hands on the kids' shoulders.

"Today is the day." He said to them.

Arachnid smiled back at him. She decided to only do an eye covering and a hood for her costume. She didn't want to steer too far away from Batman and Robin's design. Even if hers was pink and white...

"Welcome to the Hall of Justice." Green Arrow said.

"Headquarters of the Justice League." Aquaman finished.

"Aw man!" A voice sounded behind them.

All the heroes turned to see Flash and his protege arrive.

"I knew we'd be the last one's here!" Flash's protege said.

Robin smiled at the sight of his friend. Arachnid took his image into her head. So this was the friend Dick would never shut up about. Wally West was his name. Kid Flash.

The group all went to the front of the building. The Justice League lead the younger heroes as the paparazzi took pictures of them from the outside.

Arachnid turned her head to see many fanboys and fangirls cheering for her. She smiled sheepishly and waved to them. They all screamed in excitement and Robin put her hand down. Sometimes, people can be a little too crazy.

"Ready to see the inner sanctum?" Green Arrow asked Speedy.

"Born that way." He replied.

"I'm glad we're all here." Aqualad said to the group.

"Have all 5 sidekicks ever been in the same place at the same time?" Kid Flash asked Robin.

"Don't call us sidekicks." Speedy harshly said. "Not after today."