• 1 Pehli Jhalak

कितने ऐश से रहते होंगे कितने इतराते होंगेजाने कैसे लोग वो होंगे जो उस को भाते होंगे - Jaun Elia _

जाने कैसे लोग वो होंगे जो उस को भाते होंगे
- Jaun Elia
_

Target : 50 votes
_

Target : 50 votes _

🌷

Tara Harsana is the princess of Jaipur and the only daughter of the Harsana family. She is the most loving member of her family, with four maids always around her and five bodyguards wherever she goes outside.

A girl who never touches a single household task. She doesn't go outside without a bodyguard for her safety, though she hates it, but she can't deny it because of her brother, who is just protecting her from evil eyes.

Her brother Anirudh is too protective of her, as his enemies have already sent wedding proposals to them or even threatened them, due to her extreme beauty. Her big doe eyes with long lashes, plump lips, chubby cheeks, and below-waist long hair, along with her soft-spoken nature, make any guy unable to take their eyes off her. A girl with a beautiful voice, she makes anyone fall for her.

Not only for the rich, she is a matter of discussion for poor people as well. She runs a school for kids who can't afford to study and provides shelter to elderly parents whose sons and daughters left them on the roadside. She is beautiful not just by face; she has a beautiful heart that attracts people more than her face could.

An introverted girl, she sometimes doesn't like being born into royal families due to the scrutiny she faces. Sometimes she hides many things from her family just to avoid creating any conflict because she is afraid to lose her brother.

Her brother can leave his most important work just to fulfill her wish. If she says she likes something, he will get it and give it to her no matter what. Her brother always plans a grand party for her birthday and doesn't celebrate his own. Her brother Anirudh can sacrifice his life for her sister without thinking twice.

She is studying in the last year of her college with her two friends, Preeti and Gagan. Preeti is her maid's daughter, but they live like sisters.