14• Teasing her

Sorry for late update and going according to schedule

Sorry for late update and going according to schedule. I suppose to give double Update as an apology but something happened which I can't share here neither neglect and I could not able to write another chapter but I'll still try if I can.

The following are the answers and thought from my side. I hope you will read it till the end.

Hating Sanaya
I understand your point of view about hating every character who isn't shipping Rudraksh and Tara, but you need to understand that Sanaya can't do it. You need to understand that she can't ship Tara and Rudraksh because her husband hates her brother. Imagine if she were shipping her husband's sister with the guy he hates.

Bhyii usko apna Bhai kisi danger me nahi daalna. You are hating Preeti and Gagan and not gonna lie they deserve it. But trust me Sanaya don't deserve hate. Atleast you guys need to understand how did she feels when she saw her husband and brother fighting because of her sister in law and she still loves Tara the same. She is not villain and you guys need to understand it.

Btw target it : 1k votes

Sitting on the stool in front of the mirror, I was taking off my rings

Sitting on the stool in front of the mirror, I was taking off my rings. Bhabhi and Preeti were talking to each other; we all were in my room. I would have joined them if that one thing had not happened. But strangely, no one asked me about it.

He is not fearless; he is an idiot. He thinks he will continue doing these things and no one will stop him. Amazingly, no one asked anything about it, but his stupidity can cause him danger. My brother has anger issues, and out of anger, if he does something to him, he will forget all his flirtations. I need to tell him to stop for his own sake.

"Tara, haven't you finished yet?" Bhabhi inquired. I turned to her and smiled, "Done." I strolled up to them and settled on to the bed. I stared up at the ceiling  and eventually, it happened that they raised a question about it.

"Did you guys forget you were at the party?"

With a sigh, I shut my eyes . Now, how do I tell her about her brother's stubbornness? He has gone crazy, making me crazy as well with him. Should I tell her he held my hands so tightly that I could not release them from his grip, or that he warned me not to come again as his partner?