• 2 Pehli Mulaqat

Disclaimer In this chapter you may find that he fall too early, he is flat on her and all but please don't forget the main trope of this book which is enemies to lovers_

Disclaimer
In this chapter you may find that he fall too early, he is flat on her and all but please don't forget the main trope of this book which is enemies to lovers
_

Target : 100 votes

_

🌷

🌷

"I did hard work and built this company, my son did the same, and his son did the same. As for your son Nilam, Rudra bail him from jail twice. He never tried to perform well in his studies. Teach your son about responsibilities, not about how to break family," Bharat Kushan clarified to his daughter, while getting up from his chair with a trembling body as he was growing older.

He held his stick and slowly walked into his room. While others went quiet.

Nilam, the sister of Rudraksh's father, got divorced from her husband when her son was just eight years and Her daughter was 10 years old. Her second husband died within a month after her second marriage. Some people claimed she killed him, some said she accidentally killed him, but nobody knows the real reason. However, the reason given is that it was an accident.

Since then, she has lived here. Every member of the family knows that she is jealous of Rudra because he is always being praised and receives all compliments, while her son gets scolded.

After getting ready, Rudraksh came into the living room. Sitting on the couch waiting for others, he was scrolling through the phone when Shital came.

"Yeah yeah, he is here," she reached him speaking to someone on the phone. By his mother's excitement, he got who's on the other side.

"Don't tell him I will surprise him."
"Of course, of course," her mother responded with a laugh. Even though she put the phone on speaker and he was listening to the person who was on the other side. He was unaffected by her words.

He wore his glasses and walked away after saying, "I'm waiting outside."

Kaira, the daughter of Davendra’s best friend, She likes Rudraksh and has been trying to interact with him, but he has always been uninterested. He was too busy building his name and his parents' respect. He was on a mission to be the most powerful man in the country and showed no interest in anybody.