• 10 Scent

I sat in the car and shut the door, waiting for something to happen

I sat in the car and shut the door, waiting for something to happen. I yanked my head back, my eyes closed by themselves as her thought hit my mind. It was my first time feeling like this, like I wanted to stay a few more moments and spend a little more time here.

A few minutes later, something eventually happened. "Bhai, done," Kunal informed me with a call. "Okay," I replied.

He hung up the call, and Harsh reached his car. I laughed because I was alone; why should I stop myself from celebrating something I should?

He left, and now I was waiting for my Madam. I turned my neck back and gazed around, but she still did not come.

" Tum kahan thi Puri shadi me, Tara?" I mumbled in wonder. How could I be so busy that my eyes didn't fall on her, not even once?

[ Where were you, Tara, throughout the wedding ]

I was lost in my thoughts, my elbow on the open window of the car, biting my thumb tip—an old habit. My teeth stopped at a point when my eyes fell on her. She was gazing around, desperately.

I slid up my car's window's glass . She kept searching until her guard interrupted her. They had a conversation, and then she made her way to the car.

"Tara, Harsh is not here anymore. He has gone."
I muttered with a evil chuckled. Am I the Villain of their story ?

She told me about Harsh. Of course, I know who he is—a famous businessman and a close friend of Anirudh. But he can't become someone for her.

Third person pov :

He returned to his home. Meanwhile, she got a call from Harsh. He told her there was nothing to worry about; it was just his friends playing a prank.

"I'm sorry, Tara. I know you must be disappointed," he said apologetically.

"It's okay, don't worry," she replied, gazing out the window.

"I will talk to you later—" before he could complete his sentence, she responded.

"Yeah, sure. Bye."
"Bye, take care."

She hung up the call and, with a deep sigh, closed her eyes and yanked her head back.

🌷