• 6 Kheer

Disclaimer : It is Enemy to lover _

_

Target : 250 votes
_

While she was briefing the maid about her tasks, Tara stood waiting for her to finish

While she was briefing the maid about her tasks, Tara stood waiting for her to finish. Her gaze fell on the chain, recalling it wasn't in the bathroom.  " where did you get this?" She glanced at it.

She followed her gaze and responded, "Preeti."

" Preeti? But she said the bhabhi's chain was in the bathroom. Now she would have to answer my question " Tara said to herself in her mind.

🌷

“It's getting late, I guess we should leave,” Shital said, rising from her seat. “Have you just finished eating? Let's chat,” Prema said warmly, also getting up. “We've already discussed everything we needed to. Now tell your son to drop his stubbornness and—”

“Why don't you tell him? I mean, he is your son-in-law,” Mithilesh chuckled, cutting off Shital, then continued eating. Shital glared at her, gritting her teeth.

“It's already too late. We'll talk sometime else. Or else, next time, you'll come to our house with your whole family,” Devendra countered, making his way to the door, followed by the other members. “Why not?” Rajiv chuckled, holding his stick.

As they bid farewell and discussed the imbalance between the two families, joking about turning them from enemies into friends, Rudraksh's eyes roamed around the house. He glanced at the railing, stairs, and swimming pool area, recalling the last time she walked into the kitchen, his eyes fixed on the door of the kitchen, waiting without blinking for someone to appear.

Anirudh moved in front of him, blocking his sight. He scoffed and glanced at his face. “This way,” Anirudh said sternly, indicating the door. He followed his gaze to where he was pointing.

“So when are you inviting me next time?” he questioned, putting his hands in his pockets and moving slightly aside. “Never,” Anirudh replied curtly. He glanced back at the kitchen door.

“So, I won't be able to eat that kheer again? Huh?” he chuckled, scratching his neck, his eyes fixed on the same place. He smiled, lowering his neck.