13• Getting Possesive

Third person pov :

Third person pov :

"I love my parents' choice. They chose the best man for me. A man who touches the sky but never forgets the ground to which he belongs. A man who doesn't just say but shows his love, affection, and passion. A man who is a protective shield for us. And for that man, today we organize this party to celebrate his success and achievements, a celebration of the completion of his dream. Thank you so much to all of you; you light up the party with your presence." She finished her words and took a deep sigh. She gazed at her husband to confirm if she had messed up anything.

His proud smile revealed how enthusiastic he felt at that moment.

While everyone was busy talking to each other, Preeti took the microphone. Anirudh sighed, already aware of her extroverted personality. He was scared of any potential mess she might create.

"We have a lot of couples here, so I have an idea. The couples will make a circle, and every time someone says 'move,' they have to change their partner," she explained excitedly and clapped for herself before anyone else could.

She handed the microphone to the DJ. "He will say 'move!'" she screamed. Anirudh exchanged glances with Sanaya, having already warned her to teach everyone how to behave in public. Many of his business friends were there.

He hated the idea of the dance because, in the game, everyone would have to dance with someone they might not like. He didn't want his wife and sister to dance with any random guy.

Harsh extended his hand to hold Tara's. She gazed at her brother, who smiled slightly. She nodded and agreed. Kiara grabbed Rudraksh's wrist and walked to the stage. Gagan and Preeti partnered up. Sanaya forced Anirudh to join. Kunal paired up with his sister Kritika.

Everyone took their places, holding their partner's hand. The song "Mareez-e-Ishq" played.

"Tara, you own the color red. I've never seen anyone look this beautiful in it," Harsh complimented, his eyes expressing admiration. "Thank you," she replied. She didn't want to continue the conversation with him but didn't want to be rude either.

"If someone says anything, tell me, and I'll rip their tongue out," Anirudh asserted, glancing around. Sanaya laughed. "Bhai, with Kunal, Gagan, and Harsh, I'm safe, husband," she reassured him. He coughed, just realizing it.

"Tera muh tod dungi agar aaj uske sath kuch kiya toh," Preeti threatened. Gagan rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay, but at least—"
"Not at least. Go to her, talk to her, apologize, simple," she estimated with a shrug. He nodded.

[ I will break your face if you do something with her today ]

"Mere assignment complete karde bahen please," Kunal requested while dancing. Kritika glared at him. "Yahan bhi apni akal dikha di," she said, irritated. He pouted, and she gave him a disgusted look.

[ Please do my assignment, sister ]
[ You had to show off your intelligence here too. ]

"Rudraksh, I really didn't think you would agree to dance with me," Kiara giggled, tightening her grip on his arms. "You need to stop doing this," he clarified, glancing around at the other couples. Her smile dropped. "Rudraksh, listen to me—"