• 4 Anxiety

_

_

Target : 150 votes
_

"He walked to the slab and exchanged my place, banging on the door

"He walked to the slab and exchanged my place, banging on the door. 'Open the door,' I shouted.

This was not something that I would stay normal. I was the guy—

I stopped myself as I found him yawning. Instead of helping, he is getting bored here. He shrugged, and I crossed my arms.

Why would I care when he is okay like this? I got back to my place, leaning against the wall. If he tries to do something wrong, I will break his head with my heel or put shampoo in his eyes.

I was adjusting my jhumka to avoid looking at him or awkwardness while thinking about ideas to protect myself from him.

He coughed, and I shifted to him even though I didn't want to. He gazed away, pouting his lips. Was that purposeful, or am I thinking too much? He raised his eyebrows and curved his lips a little.

Many minutes left, but nobody came to rescue us. Now it was getting suffocating and tough for me to stay here. My throat was constantly asking for water, and it was embarrassing how my stomach was making a voice out of hunger.

That's the relief, he was normal if he were a pervert—

I was speaking to myself inside my mind, but I paused as I found him staring at me. He didn't break eye contact.

“Why are you staring at me?" I questioned as my eyes moved downward. He was leaning against the slab, hands inside his pants pocket, his one knee bent a little and that was constantly shaking.

Was he nervous?

“I have enough to stare at the ceiling and floor now. I should get a look at the owner of this Haveli," he said and raised his eyebrow. “That's not making any sense," I mumbled but loudly enough for him to hear and control his eyes a little.

I lowered my gaze, staring at my heels. I had a stern face because I didn't want him to pet any kind of misunderstanding inside his head. For the last, we have been stuck here; he was staring. I mean, can't he just look away if he knows I'm uncomfortable?