•11 Sanarudh

Nihal Rana, Trustworthy, loyal, and respectful

Nihal Rana, Trustworthy, loyal, and respectful. Six feet tall with muscular wide shoulders and short hair, accentuated by his siren eyes. Originally Anirudh's bodyguard, he now worked for Tara. Despite having numerous guards, Tara conversed only with him, strictly for work.

Anirudh trusted Nihal blindly. Nihal had proven himself by protecting Anirudh's life numerous times and even safeguarding Tara when he even was not her guard. Anirudh managed his mother's treatment, and Nihal respected Anirudh to the point of being willing to give up his life for his boss.

This made Anirudh tension-free, knowing Nihal is with Tara. To protect his sister. Nihal is the head of all guards working for the Harsana family.

Flashback

The night, Anirudh talked to Tara about Harsh and noticed her unusual behavior. His keen observation skills detected the change. After Tara left for her room, he called her guard.

"Anything happened?" Anirudh inquired.

"We don't understand, sir," Nihal exchanged glances with his team members before speaking.

"Tell me about the day," Anirudh urged.

Nihal took a few seconds to recall the day and continued, "Madam and her friends went inside the college, and we stayed on the ground as it was the fest today-"

"Okay," Anirudh cut him off, nodding and signaling them to leave. They nodded and left the cabin. Once alone, Anirudh relaxed.

Anirudh looked out the window with furrowed brows. " something happen?" Nihal inquired, his brows raised, observing Anirudh's overthinking.

"Nothing, you can go," Anirudh sighed, picking up his blazer from the couch. He switched off the lights, preparing to leave.

"By the way, Madam Sanaya's brothers were there," Nihal informed while following him. Anirudh's legs froze as he heard something unexpected. His hand stopped on the light switch, leaving them in dim light.

Anirudh's jaw clenched, his eyes filled with curiosity and a sense of threat, like a warning. Straightening his back, he looked directly into Nihal's eyes. He didn't switch off the lights, seeking more information.

"I think Kunal Kushan is studying-"

"Kunal and who else?" Anirudh asked calmly, though it felt like the calm before a storm. He relaxed his hands and put the blazer on the chair.

"Is... is there-" Nihal's words cracked as he noticed the change in Anirudh's behavior.

"Who else?" Anirudh demanded, seeking an answer without any distraction.

"Kunal Kushan and Rudraksh Kushan," Nihal responded, straightening his back. Anirudh scoffed, scratching his eyebrow, his head slightly tilted.

"What was he doing?" Anirudh questioned, stepping closer to Nihal.