• 3 Stuck together

🌷

🌷

Target : 100 votes

🌷

Gagan came back with groceries, "Lo bhabhi ji, jo aapne mangwaya tha," he informed, putting the grocery bag on the slab.

( Take this, sister-in-law, which you ordered )

He gazed around and approached Preeti, who was chopping salad. "Tara kahan hai?" he questioned while taking a slice of cucumber. She glared at him and showed him a knife. "Mehnat lagti hai inhe kaatne mein, khud kaat aur kha," she scolded him and turned to the other side. He giggled.

( Where is Tara ? )
( It's took efforts to chop them, do it by yourself and eat )

"Tune bataya nahi kahan hai Tara?" she remarked, lowering his voice as Prema entered the kitchen.

( You haven't told me , where is Tara ? )

"Rudraksh kahan hai, gussa kar diya na use," she complained about her husband so that her daughter-in-law wouldn't get upset. "Mummy, wo bas aate hi honge, nahi, gussa nahi kar rahe," she clarified while kneading the flour.

( Where is Rudraksh, they've made him angry )
( Mom, he will here, no he isn't angry )

"Waise ye Tara kahan hai? Rudraksh bhaiya puch rahe the uske baare me," she asked, Gagan and Preeti gave each other side eyes. ''Tere bas ki toh kuch hai nahi, ab koi aur kuch puch raha hai toh ye ankhe kyun dikha raha hai," she whispered, hitting an elbow into Gagan's stomach.

( Where is Tara ? Rudraksh brother was asking about her )
( You can't do nothing and when someone else is asking about her you are giving glare )

"Tumhare sath hi toh thi," Prema responded looking around. Just then Tara entered the kitchen. "Ye rahi," Gagan chuckled.

( She was with you )
( She is here )

"Sun ab meri baat," Preeti mumbled, and he bent to listen to her. "Haan," he replied and started helping to peel off the onion. "Tu washroom jayega aur phir me ise bhej dungi aur darwaja bahar se band kar dungi," she told him, his jaw dropped and eyes popped out. "Hawwwwwww," he reacted, forgetting they all were there too.