• 9 Jealousy?

Guys please follow me here or on Instagram or join my broadcast channel

Guys please follow me here or on Instagram or join my broadcast channel. I've give you schedule still I'm getting many DMs to update it. I mean I appreciate your love towards my book and I really love the way you guys are getting desperate for next chapter, this made feels like I'm writing something good. I love you all for this but Sometimes I get tired to tell many people that " I've given schedule"  × many times

Target is 500 votes
Please complete it. We are still too far away in the rate of Vote and numbers of reads

__

Third person pov

Her eyes widened slightly as she quickly turned to him and stepped back. He scratched his eyebrow and gazed at her. As he stepped towards her, she retreated and pointed the knife at his stomach. He gave the knife a mischievous look and smirked wickedly.

"I will kill you, don't come closer," she warned, glaring at him. Even though she was relieved to find him hugging her instead of Harsh, her heart raced because his presence was as dangerous for her as for himself.

He stepped forward anyway, his demeanor fearless from Tara's perspective. "I…I…will kill you," she warned again, her voice cracking with tension. He grabbed her wrist, causing the knife to shake slightly as her heart skipped a beat at his sudden movement.

He shifted the knife to his chest, his gaze deepening with a teasing glint. His eyes roamed all over her face. His flirtatious gaze caused Tara's lips to part. "Badtameezi par toh ye Dil utaar aaya hai uski kya galti," his words laced with playful teasing, hinting at an underlying message.

[ This heart has fallen for mischief, what is its ( stomach) fault ? ]

"Tara," he softly called her name as he took a step forward. But he was already too close, risking the knife hurting his chest.

She was surprised when she felt the knife press against the fabric of his blazer and shirt. Her eyes narrowed with tension as she awaited his response.

"I will-"

Before she could finish her threat, he pulled her by the waist. Their chests collided, and she gasped as she felt his cold hands on her bare waist. Her shoulders tensed slightly, breath quickening as he continued to advance, locking eyes with her and smirking.

With one hand raised to avoid touching him, she tightened her grip on the knife. She started to lower her hand, but he held it midway and pressed it back against his chest.

"Kya kar rahe ho aap ye, lag jayega?" she spoke in a low voice, barely above a whisper, betraying her nervousness and tension. "Lag jaane dijiye na-"

[ What are you doing? You may get hurt ]
[ Let it get hurt ]

He interrupted her by pulling her closer again, their faces mere inches apart. She stole a glance at his expression. When their eyes met, he said, "Aap waise bhi mujhe maarne waali thi, kya hua Tara ji?," finishing his sentence.