24.

Angels POV

He leads with a straight face into the casino I follow closely behind, forced to due to his hand in my wrist. Fuck, fuck, fuck, the way his tail swished, his wings rising and falling, the way his neck fur bristled when someone spoke. I could feel the heat radiating from his form as he snaps and immediately I'm under him in his bed.

"Mmm, fuck, Angie~" He groans as he grinds against me causing me to lift my head up to moan, met by his lips on my neck. Sneaky- fuck~ His teeth dwell on me before biting gently making me rock my hips needily, gripping his neck fur as my top arms wrap around him, the bottom around his waist again and my middle stroking up and down on his stomach, slightly fearful of what would happen to me if I fucked with his wings right now.

His hands roam over my body, down to my shirts bottom before his teeth disconnect with my neck leaving me needy again. He had me wrapped around his finger, I not used to needing someone this much, most of my fucks for the past few years have either been transactional or regretful but now I didn't want him leaving my body.

"Can I?" He asks in a low tone, almost a growl that took away my voice as I just nodded for him, allowing him to pull it over my head leading to his eyes look over me as I sit awaiting his judgement. "How do I look handsome?" I question as his hands roam down to my waist.

"Fucking perfect." He says as he strips his shirt off, delving back into my seemingly delicious neck, biting on it as I grab his chest fur and hold onto it for dear life as I moan loudly, his name, general swear, and pleads for more. He slips up my skirt and palms me through my underwear causing me to whine once more, grinding against his hand as he smirks down at me.

"Mmm, good boy." He mumbles against my ear as I reach down with my bottom set and desperately trying to find his zipper. I eventually do now urged forward by his words, and i can see, due to my chest fluff obscuring it but God he was big. His hands go to rest in a rough entanglement with my hair, I feel the small pain of him pulling on my hair and I moan again.

"Husk~ Husk please." I beg in quite possibly the most degrading display he's ever seen from me, I don't fucking care, I just want that fucking monster he has.  He yanks my head to the side, causing my breath to go ragged and my hands to explore further, now teasing at his wings.

"I want you just as fuckin bad." He mumbles as I feel him pull down my underwear, exposing me to him as his lips smash against my neck, biting and sucking on it making me crazy as I rock my hips desperately.

His hand lands on my waist and holds me in place, as I feel his head rub against my entrance for a second before pushing in. God, holy fuck. I'm breathless as I feel his slow pumps into me, trying to get me used to his size. "H-harder, Husky." I demand feeling a smile against my skin.

As he begins to speed up I moans and grab at his back, landing in the wrong place, landing directly in the base of his wings at the very top. His body weight pushes me down harder as he indulges in my neck further, groaning as I feel a little liquid leave from the mark before he moves to another spot. His thrusts speed up as well making me cry out in bliss from his ruthlessness.

I reach up and take his hand from his hair, he looks up at me with this dark eyes questioningly but he releases it and lets me guide him. I place his hand on my throat and he seems to understand what I'm silently begging for. He throttles my neck causing a strangled moan to escape and his bites don't stop, if anything it increases as with the speed of his thrusts. I feel my body crumbling as his cock destroys my insides.

I never thought missionary could feel this fucking good. His other hand rises up and cups my cheek, giving me something to lean into as he pounds into me. My eyes roll back as he speeds up again, and I can barely keep it contained at this point.

"I'm close." He groans in a ragged breath, his deep voice nearing the over the edge territory. "Me too baby." I say reaching back, signing my tombstone with a curse before digging all six hands into his wings. Every single pleasure is heightened as all of them increase in roughness. It now feels like he's stretching me at light speed, I can no longer breathe clearly and I now know that there's at least a little blood from my neck, nothing insane, but a little just enough to be hot.

"Fuck~" He groans against my neck as I feel him cum inside, and I in turn coat my own stomach with my fluids. It takes a good 30 seconds for me to ride the orgasm out before I finally land back in my body, breathing deeply over and over again as my lungs are starved. He's released my neck and he gives me one last gently kiss to my sore neck before lifting his head up to look at me eye to eye.

"Thank you Husky." I say in an overjoyed tone, looking into his eyes. He has a pleased little smirk on his face as he admires my face I assume. "Any fuckin time." He says, leaning down with a soft little kiss feeling him stroke my cheek.

"I-i'm gonna be honest, I didn't think you'd be that big." I say, eliciting a cocky smirk from him, I shouldn't have boosted his ego but I'm sorry, I'm destroyed right now, the man deserves some praise. "I didn't think you were gonna be that fucking good, holy shit." He says as he pulls out leaving me with a soft sigh as I feel empty.

"I'm an ex pornstar babes, what did you expect." I say, despite the comedy in my voice, it felt AMAZING to say ex pornstar. Cause I am now, I haven't been filmed in weeks, it felt nice to not have cameras on my ass when I'm bein fucked.

"Not that, obviously." He says as he climbs off me, standing next to me off the bed now. "I don't think you can take a round two." He teases as he picks me up bridal style. "Well then what now?" I ask curiosly, nuzzling into his softly fur for a second.

"Aftercare, obviously." He says, and I smile into him as I shift to be more comfortable. I'm gonna get a princess treatment? Oh hell the fuck yes.