16. Cleaning

Angels POV

As much as I adore the little kitty, there's no way in letting him clean them like he suggested. I'd just begun to butter him up, I mean the 'straight' overlord who bitched around Valentino was allowing me to sleep in the same bed as him, let alone pet him.

Though, knowing someone like him, he probably had a hooker in his bed every other night before I got here. It's not like I'm anything special. I'm just one that's cheap enough to fuck for nothing.

"You can say no Legs." He encouraged. No, no I can't. "N-no, you can, just... Please don't judge?" I ask and he nods. "I'm not gonna judge you Angie. Here, you can do it yourself, I can tell you're not okay." He says and I stand from the bed, setting my half finished tray of food down.

"Stop reading my mind, fucking asshole." I grumble, walking towards his master bathroom. God it was nice. I see a first aid kit on the wall. I put my... Holy shit... I put my horribly cut up arm over the sink and pour the liquid he'd given me over it.

"Ahh! FUCK!" I yell in pain as my eyes turn a bright purple. I slam my fist into the counter as blackness approaches my vision. "It's numbing Angel, just don't worry. It'll start working in a minute or so, just hold out." He says encouragingly from behind the closed and locked door.

It's hard but I do and after a minute I feel my arm start tingling and then nothing, it's completely numb, almost limp. My fingers certainly are. "What does this taste like?" I accidentally ask out loud.

"Angel don't." He warns and I just shrug pouring maybe a quarter sized drop onto my tongue swallowing it.

"Ew." I murmur opening the kit and beginning to wrap my arm up. "It doesn't taste good." I murmur, the tip of my tongue a little numb. "What made you think it would?" He asks and I hear him stifle a chuckle at my expense.

"I was curious dickhead." I grumble, cutting the bandage and taping it down. I walk out and smile down at him, he's so short, it's adorable. And yet he's some big strong overlord.

"Whadrya looking at legs?" He asks, looking at me peculiarly. I simply shrug, not revealing my Thoughts, walking past him and back onto the bed. He follows me and lays down again. "I'm... I'm not that hungry, sorry." I murmur, handing him the tray and he stands back up, looking at me skeptically.

I am, I could eat that, but my throat still hurts, it felt like fire when I was eating, but once it hit my stomach I just wanted more. But also... I don't need it, it's okay.

"Whatever you say, just come down when you're ready, I have a few regulars I need to attend to." He says and I look him over, he looked fairly well maintained despite the overly long 'nap'

"Wait, come here." I say, using my finger to gesture to him to come to me. Heh. He does so and I smile lightly at him. "Turn around for me." He does so with a huff. I use all four of my arms and begin fluffing out his wings and he purs lowly, before it turns into a growl and pulls away, he looks at me.

God DAMN those fucking eyes. He looked hungry, like he could take a chunk out of me and then pipe me till I was passed out. He shakes his head and they return to normal, grumpy. "Don't do that." He mumbles before walking out without another word.

I was just trying to make you look better for the 'regulars' or whatever but okay. Despite how he left I'm still smiling, I like him. I shouldn't, I know I shouldn't, but I do. I'm a crack whore, and a pornstar, developing feelings isn't for me, but... But he's just... He asks.

I know, bare minimum shit but I'm a bare minimum bitch. I exit the room a few minutes after him, going into my room and putting on some long, sexy gloves to cover my bandage. As well as my usual skimpy outfits.

I walk out and down the elevator, seeing the packed casino and my Husky playing poker. His ear perks and he turns his head, seeing me and smiling slightly before motioning me over. I do so obediently, seeing everyone minus the dealer staring at me up and down.

I giggle playfully at the men, hating myself for doing that in front of Husk. "Hey, get me a drink if you don't mind." Husk says to me, and I look down at him, he looks confident and cocky. It was a poker face but his eyes stuck to mine like glue.

"Y-yes sir." I manage weakly, quickly speeding off. "How much ya payin for the slut?" Someone asks about me, I assume one of the players to husk. "Don't talk about him like that." Husk says calmly as I walk back carrying a bottle of Vodka. I know him by now, a 'drink' means the bottle.

"Well in any case how much?" The man asks and Husk looks at him raising one of his bushy red eyebrows. I know what he's asking though, and I find myself wanting to slap this bitch. "Y'know, for the night." The man says vaguely, leaning back in his chair and finding my eyes, smirking at me slyly.

"Heh, he's not for sale." Husk says and I see cards flutter out of his hand that was hidden from view behind him. They floated, and with each spin of the card there was a dangerous glint of sharpness.

"Name your price Husker, unless you want to bet him?" The man asks and Husk stands silently and approaches the man. "Get out of my casino." He demands and I'm taken aback, he looked hot defending me. Kitties got claws.

"Oh c'mon Husker, you know I'd pay well for him." The man said, pulling out wads of cash from each pocket. "If you ever harass or degrade one of my employees again, I will tear you down and make your soul MINE!" His voice booms throughout the casino. The man grabs his ears and curls up, falling to the ground and trembling.

"Get out of my head you drunk!" The man yells and Husk simply smiles down at him, and while guilty, I enjoy watching it. "Now get out, you're crying on my floor." He says and I giggle as two big security guards pick the man up off the floor. He's drooling and crying for his mother before he's tossed right into acid rain.

Husk adjusts his suit, looks at me then at the table of trembling men, some looking stronger than husk, or at the very least bigger. "I'll be back in a second boys." He says before putting an arm around my waist and guiding me to a more secluded area.

"You doing okay? I just didn't want that asshole talking to you like that." He says and I nod appreciatively. "You're protective huh? Just know, I can handle myself, kitty." "Not in public." He grumbled but I just smile down at him, blow him a kiss and then fuck off to my own table that was filled to the brim with desperate guys.

I turned my charm on and sat down, crossing my legs as I starts the game.