chapter 1

Author's pov

A silent evening at the juhu beach. Malang is standing on the shore, allowing the waves to rinse his feet everytime they touch the shore, wind blowing and calming his racing heart and anxious mind.

He recently came to Delhi to join his dream college. Well his father was never quite happy with malang and his decision of joining MAD didn't help it. His father always wanted a masculine stereotypical man but Malang was opposite of that whole statement. So when wanted to join MAD he knew not to expect anything from his father

He got admission through scholarship and this is the reason he has to do partime job.

In SINGHANIA CORPORATIONS

Neel was quitely fliping through the pages of a file. Then he heard a knock on the door, "come in" said neel .

NEEL POV

I was just flipping through some pages of files. I heard a knock on the door. I told the person knocking on the door to come in.
I didn't bother to look up from the file but then I heard a voice which made me close the file. I looked up and found DJ standing right infront of me. Which made me smile ear to ear. He just gave me a sweet smile.
"So what how can I please you today DJ ?" I Asked him
"Don't call me DJ call me digvijay baby, DJ is just for the under world. I am here to talk about something"
I looked curiously towards digvijay and asked " you wanna talk about something? what is about this time? "
Dj replied"I want to talk about our relationship."
I was shocked at digvijay's reply ;I asked him "do you want to divorce me, after 5 years of our marriage?"
Digvijay instantly replied " Neel I am not dumb to divorce you. I love you alot. I just want to say that I think we should stop this open relationship. I am tired of one night stands. I want something of my own whom I can call mine while I destroy him"
By hearing this I also replied " what you are saying is true even I felt that but we are both pure tops and you know very well I will not submit in bed."
"What if we get a third in our relationship? You know a person we both will love. " Said digvijay with a smile on his face.
I listen to that and said " ok let's start the hunt then but before that I need to go to MAD Inorder to discuss something work related "
"Thak you baby for handling this corporate shit I could never"said digvijay. I looked at him and smiled.

Author's pov
Monday rolled around and Neel had gone to MAD to discuss his corporate things. He was in the office for the last 30 min and now it was his time to leave. When he walked out of the principal's office he want to the students rest room.

NEEL POV
I went to the rest room. When I came out of the stall I saw a cute little boy quitely washing his hands. Oh boy when I say I saw the cutest boy in my whole life believ me I am not lying. I didn't realise I was stareing at him until he left. I think he noticed me or something. I was thinking how cute he would look with us at times when we will be cuddling, when he will be scream underneath me and digvijay.
I have to tell digvijay.
"Hello?" He asked me; I couldn't say anything.
'Sir do you want any help?' he asked very politely with a smile on his face.
And I............

To be continued.......

Hello readers that's it for today. Isse zyada aukaat nhi hai meri likh ne ki.

Jate jate ek comment karke Janna cause I want to smile too. Remember my smile will be dependent on you so don't make me cry now bye....

See you in the next part.
Tab Tak ke liye shubh ratri shubh raatri shubh raatri.