chapter 8

Neel pov

Within 2 min I came back. But when I came Malang was gone. The world near me stopped, the time felt like slow motion, and I could hear my heartbeat and breathing sound. It took me a whole 2 min to process. "NURSE !!! NURSE!!!! " " Yes sir"   " where is the patient?" "I-I-I " " yeh security hai tum logo ki huh? Mera patient Kahan hai ? " " Sir sir " " I WANT MY PATIENT BACK" " Sir pls calm down" " CALM DOWN!  MY FOOT GO AND CHECK THE CCTV FOOTAGE "
" yes-yes sir" "Why are you still standing go" "Sir sirf kamre ka cctv Kam karta hai hallway ka nhi " " You know what meri hi galti hai jo iss local hospital mein usse rhene diya "

"Digvijay I need to call Digvijay."
" Dj dj " "Yes baby " " DJ he ran away. He ran away again " " What? " " Yes " " once I find him I am gonna lock him up in our room with a collar on his neck. Anyways what step did you take? " " I told them to check the CCTV but it is useless. Hallway CCTV doesn't work" "Don't worry we are gonna find him "

I left the room and started finding him every where.

Time skip

It was Almost 6 in the evening. I was sitting on the bed. Thinking all the possible things. Then it clicked me. I started running I checked the whole hospital but not the roof. I went to the roof top and searched the whole rooftop. I found nothing. I was on the stairs when I remember. I saw two centex drums (paani ki tanki). I quickly again ran back. And there I saw Malang. Crying. His knees were folded and his head resting on top of his knees.
" Malang, ma-lang baby " when he heard my voice he looked up I went to touch his hand but he placed his hand away from me. Honestly speaking it broke my heart. His eyes looked like he was crying for hours. Red and puffy. He looked quite disturbed. Mentally exhausted maybe.
" Malang get up. " I said very calmly and softly.

" Malang!!" Digvijay said " what are you doing here" " I came because you weren't picking up my calls. And why are you guys standing on the roof. Ancha leave it I have managed all the paper work Malang you are shifting to our private hospitals in Mumbai." " Nhi nhi mai kahi nhi jaunga " malang replied in his cute crying voice. I really softened listening to his " ba-"      " SHUT UP !! enough of all of this and yes once you get better you be getting consequences of your actions" listening to this Malang looked.....scared for his life and then........ he fainted. Before he could hit the floor we caught him in our hands.

Malang's pov. Time skip

I open my eyes. When my vision got clear. I could see the ceiling it was different. I heard some voices. I looked around I could see The doctor and the couple standing. " Mr. Malang Mr. Malang can you hear me " I nodded " do you feel any pain " I didn't wanted to respond so I just closed my eyes. " I think we should let him rest". I heard the doctor say.

I tried moving my hand. But it was restricted by something.        " You hands are handcuffed to the side " hearing this I panicked and tried moving hand but it was no use.

Digvijay's pov

After hearing this he started moving hand more. More like he was fighting with the hand. I just chuckled at this behaviour. It was cute. But soon I could see his hand turning into a fist and his other hand wiping something I got up from my seat and looked, he was crying. " Malang, are you crying baby ? " Hearing this he started wiping his tears faster. I quickly opened his handcuff and make him seat. Well he was fit enough to sit so I made him sit.
And he was constantly crying.

"Malang~kya hogaya ? Why are you crying baba. Hmm. " He replied in his cute crying voice.    " I want to- I want to go home, I am tired, I am done, Why why just simply why can't I just be happy? why can't I have a single nice thing in my life ? do I not deserved to be treated right, do I not deserved to be loved ? why does everyone hates me ? why can't someone just love me ? Why am I even alive? I can't even make my own father happy? Why am I not worth it ? " He stared crying out loud. I just stood there hugging him.

Like this but Malang is sitting

"Why why did you save me ?" I called his name a little loud and said "Malang, stop it ok " Saying this I cupped his face with both my hands and lifted his head. Frist wiped his tears down. his eyes were red and puffy. Checks were red and his lip was cherry red. The lips looked super juicy. I scratched his head and patted it. And...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So hey guys I know know I was late but what can I do. I won't update until I get an update request so for early update Comment me update. My book my rule.

And yes please please comment more. I really love reading your comments. And yes suggest me some ideas I need new ideas for new chapters.

So that's it for this update see you soon

Guys story mein intrest tum logo ka khatam ho gaya hai kya ? Agar nhi hua hai toh koi message kyu nhi kar raha update ka? Koi toh update request bhejo warna edhar kaam shuru nhi hoga