chapter 7

Author's pov

They both stood still infront of the car. They were shocked. Dj told neel to sit in the car. Neel quitely obeyed him.

Newl's pov

I could sense from his voice that he was angry, hurt, sad. I knew that after this neel would be very strict with Malang. I know very well how cold, strict and aggressive he can be and malang won't be able to handle it. " Dj, are are you ok ?" I asked him very nervously. He unclenched his jaw " we still don't know if one of our enemies have kidnapped him or he just ran away? If he ran away.......... And if he ran away. I will show him HOW. MUCH.OF.A.DEVIL. I AM." Dj replied. " Please digvijay don't do anything that we regret later on" I pleaded to him. This time he didn't say anything. "Let me drive we will start finding him once we get home." Digvijay replied. " You drive I will track his phone"
Saying this neel opened his laptop and tracked down his phone.  " No use his phone is with me. I put it in my pocket when we were leaving. " " Then give me his phone I will call all the no. And check if he approached one of his friend."      " Hmm good Idea, But Neel you put sleeping pill in his water how could he escape that " " woah Malang has alot of male friends " " NEEL do you want me to-" digvijay replied angrily" no no I don't want you to do anything wrong with him he will get scared-" before Neel could finish digvijay cut him off" he is already scared and how can you assume that  ran way" "because the dosage that was given was just Little it can only put you in sleep for max 2 hour. We drove for 1 hour and we took 2 hours for shopping and that wasn't certainly sleeping pill it was a liquid solution for increase in Melatonin. I was afraid that if the waiter put too much we might kill him and I WILL NOT LET A MINOR MISTAKE SHATTER MY HAPPY FAMILY." He said it in one Breath. "FUCK" digvijay said

Author's pov

They went home. That Nobody slept not even a single blink. Hours past away. Dj literally put his whole force on work for him. Neel is constantly trying to get a hold of him

5 days past away

Neel was not eating. Dj tried to forced feed him but he couldn't do it. " Dj, will we ever be able to find him? " Neel asked dj in a low voice. He was devastated. Just about a week ago they were going to start a new life and now they were sitting on the couch. They were suppose to be sitting together. Malang, Neel and digvijay. Neel was slowly losing all the hope in his life. The hope to find him. He was questioning himself that why why was a boy whom he didn't even meet properly is affecting him so much? May be , maybe because that from his heart ussne Maan liya tha that Malang was going to be the light in there life. The light of happiness. The light of there gloomy lonely world but , but now that dream of neel is slowly breaking. Digvijay can not see him like this he was currently holding neel in his arms it was late at night. " Don't worry jab Hume woh mile gana we will not let him go. I will not let him leave the house. " Digvijay reassured neel. " Tum tum dekhna jab woh mere pass ayega na Mai usse phir kabhi kabhi apne apse dur nhi Jane dunga tum dekhna" neel said with tears in his voice.

2 days more passed away.

Neel was in the office he was very grumpy. Yes he was sad. But he couldn't just leave his company. Suddenly a call rang on the landline. Neel picked up the call. It was Malang's father
" Sir I know where Malang is "
Neel recognise the voice. For a moment neel's world stoped like the time was moving slowly.         " "WHERE IS HE ?" " He-he is in the city hospital sir" " who told you " .... .... "  ANSWER ME MR. AGARWAL. IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HIM I would kill you through hell" Neel said angrily. Saying this he cut the call

Both neel and digvijay quickly went to the hospital. The receptionist told them to go in 3rd floor 4th room on the left.

They went to the room. A nurse was washing Malang's wounds.     " Ji aap log kon ?" The nurse politely asked " woh hamare ghar ka ladka hai" digvijay replied. " Ji apse abhi thodi der mein doctor milkar jayenge unhe apko kuch khena hai " nurse said and went away

NEEL'S POV

After the nurse went away we both took the stool and sat on it. I gently hold his hand. It was cold, life less. I thought to my self, who did this you baby?....huh?...get up I can't see you like this........... Why, why did you run away from us ? Aj agar tum mere sath hote toh aj  yu bister per pade nhi hote. Hum sab sath milke ek achi jindagi jee sakte the na ?
My thoughts got interrupted by the door being opened " are you guys his family members? " The doctor asked " yes doctor"  digvijay replied. " Sir can I talk to you both for a minute" "yes" let's go outside for a bit " sir, I don't know how to say this but when he came he had bruises all over his body as you can still see, we ran some check up and the results are not good " when he said this we both looked at eachother " he is malnutrition, leading to his weak immunity, he is very weak to fight back and we cannot use heavy dosage as he is very weak right now, he hasn't regained consciousness since past 5 days. That is all I had to say please take care of him "  hearing all this we both were shocked Kya mujhe Malang milke bhi nhi mila ? I thought to myself." Ab doctor how is he doing currently? " I asked " well he hasn't shown any movement. If he doesn't show any movement   things can get complicated. ".        " Who admitted him " " well a middle aged person came to admit him, he said he was his father's friend "  hearing this I was caught off guard. His father's friend? Or should I say Mr. Agarwal.  " Dj, go and get all the info out from mr. Agarwal. I want all the information from him by tomorrow morning " I told Dj he nodded and before leaving he kissed him on his head and whispered something in his ear before leaving.

After 40 min

I was feeling a little sleepy and thought to go to the washroom for a moment. After 5 min I returned back and what saw made my heart sink to my stomach The need empty. Malang was gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am so sorry for the late update but I promise I will update now in within 5 days of Posting .

So you all think where did Malang go and pls write me some more comments. Your update request makes me updated faster so the more comments the faster I uploaded.

So that's it for this part so do tell me where is Malang?