chapter 12

Neel's pov

He sat in the back seat we were just watching him from the rear view mirror. " Put on the seat belt " I said. He just gave a small okay and got the seat belt.

The car ride started , he was looking out of the window. Not even for once he looked towards us.

I wanted to start a little conversation but thought let it be.

Malang 's pov

I sat in the car with my head low. I sat and putted on my seat belt. I was just looking out of the window. I didn't had the guts to look in there direction nor the voice to even greet them. Generally I like the silence but this time I hated it.

After sometime

Neel called my name and told me to get off. I got off we entered a clinic. I got scared. Are they harvesting my organs ?

Neel's pov

we got off in a clinic. It was just a regular doctor's clinic. We got there because we needed his full body check up. Yes I know I know we should have done it after he was settled yes he did just get out of the hospital and we could have done it there but It just that I want more personalized results for Malang.

When I looked at Malang's face he looked scared. I didn't pay any attention to it.

Digvijay's
we were reaching the doctor's cabin. Malang was slowly backing off and Neel wasn't looking at him. I stood still and as expected his head clashed on my chest. He looked back at me scared. I asked "where do you think you are going?" He did not answer and just hung his head low. Hearing the thud of malang clashing in me Neel came towards us and asked what happened. I just gave him a reassuring look.

Author's pov

They entered the cabin and all this time Digvijay was holding his hand. The doctor did some mandatory tests and told malang to change in the hospital dress so that he can check him.

Malang's pov

When doctor told me to change I became more sure that this is it. Now this the end of my life and bye bye world. I went to the washroom and started crying while I was getting dressed. I didnt want to go out, I didn't had the courage to go out. I just say there crying.

Neel's pov

For good 10 minutes he didn't come out of the washroom. I looked at Digvijay. He was talking with the doctor about his healt. I mentioned that Malang has not yet come out of the washroom. Digvijay and the doctor both looked at me. Digvijay called Malang.

Malang's pov

I was crying with my knees hugging me when I heard them scream my name. And as usual I became startled. I took some second to fix my voice and responded to the call. I fix my face and came out of the washroom.

Digvijay's pov

When neel said that Malang didn't come back I quickly called his name. He didn't answer the Frist time but he answered the second time and after some minutes he came back.
Again with his head hung low and sat between us. My eyes were following his every move.
He sat between us.

Author's pov

The doctor told him to lay on the bed. Malang did what he was told to do. He quite scaredly slowly laid down on the bed. The doctor started examining him. The doctor could sense that His whole body is tensed and he looks scared. So the doctor steped out and asked them if he could gave Malang some medicine so that his body could relax and he could examin Properly.