chapter 10

Precious chapter

Digvijay came back. " Baby I am back " but when he came back the room was again empty.
Malang was gone.

Author's pov

Current chapter

" MALANG " digvijay screamed in complete anger. Just then malang came back from balcony being all scared. Seeing malang infront of him made him a little bit relieved. " Baby what were you doing in the balcony and who opened your handcuffs. As he said this neel came out of the washroom while wiping his hands. As soon as neel stepped out malang just pointed his finger towards him. Like a helpless puppy. Digvijay understood everything. " Oh hi digvijay" neel greeted digvijay. "Malang, where are your pants ?" Digvijay asked with a frown with a very calm expression.

(This is what he was wearing)

(This but in oversized shirt)

" Oh I told him to wear this I didn't like his hospital dress so I told him to wear this " neel replied, Malang was just standing there silent didn't even move from his place, his head hung low. Noticed it and said to malang " Malang ~ bahar aur thodi der khade rehena hai ? Hmm ? Jao " hearing this malang just went outside again. Neel just kept looking at all his moves with love in eyes.

Neel pov

" What did do with him ? " Neel asked digvijay as soon as malang stepped out. " Maine kuch nhi Kara " " fir woh itna chup kyu hai and even expression less tumne use daata kya ? " " Nhi infact usse dantne ki bhi jarurat nhi padi  tumhe pata hai ek bar woh utha and then fir soo Gaya and then utha and uthne ke baad bhi he was very very quiet and good. He didn't throw any tantrum. He indeed is a good kid. Oh and he did ask for phone but he didn't get any " " what do you mean by phone ?" " He asked for phone I denied then I asked what he wanted to do with his phone He couldn't answer that so he got all sad and upset and honestly I didn't want that so I just put on a show for him " " good to hear that but did he even speak the whole day " " not much " " This is where my concern is he is just a 21 year old and he is oddly very quite. I know Malang is an introvert but he was never this quite I expected a emotional hurricane. " " Don't get fooled neel don't be a fool yeh tufan ke phele ki shanti hai when Malang will have his mental break down he will be all over the place " as we were speaking we heard a knock on the door it was a nurse who brought some chopped fruits in a bowl and after placing the bowl she left . Digvijay looked confused " I saw the condition of the food so I asked a nurse to cut some fruits up for him if I am paying a hefty amount to the hospital then mere bache ko bhi special treatment milna chahiye and how can you let him eat this shitty food digvijay" " arre I did ask him multiple times that if he will come with me to have lunch somewhere else but nhi unhe toh yahi rehena hai " " acha how is his health? " " Doctor said he is doing good abhi aur kuch din use yahan rukhna hoga since internal injuries made him so weak I don't want anything happening to him so let him stay here " " ok bohot der ho gaya hai let's call him and feed him tum thodi der bahar ghum kar kyu nhi ate ?" " Nhi I want to spend time with him " " I am just going to feed him and yeah call him inside " " malang come inside"

Author's pov

Malang quitely came inside, went to the washroom and quitely sat on the bed, "baby, what are you having? " Digvijay asked trying to have some conversation with him malang just sat on the bed with his eyes just looking at the bed. " Malang this is the last time
I am saying this okay. When we ask you something you answer it with words, YOU UNDERSTAND ME? " " Yes " malang replied very softly " I CAN'T HEAR YOU " " yes" Malang spoke a little louder this time" I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU "
" Ye-yes " " YES WHAT? " " Yes sir"
"LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND SAY IT "  Malang didn't had the courage to look him in the eye when he did not look in the eyes of digvijay, neel stepped in "MALANG LOOK HIM IN THE EYE AND SAY IT " with every loud voice malang just flinches. The couple was having pity on him but they knew very well they have to do it.

Malang's pov
When they were speaking loudly I was flinching. Since childhood I hated loud voice. When they were shouting on me, I was recalling the time my father used to scold me, best me. Honestly I was scared with ever word of theirs. It took everything in me not to cry infront of the. I cannot be weak you know infront of them. So with everything in me I just looked up and answered " yes sir " " good " " start eating the fruit bowl" I quickly shoved the fruit in my throat. Neel wiped my face off with and I went to brush my teeth. Just when I entered the washroom I saw the reflection of me on the mirror. I looked helpless, pathetic. I hated the reflection and the thought that this is my reflection. Made me hate myself more. I couldn't hold my self anymore so I just broke down then and there.

Author's pov

"We went too harsh on him" neel stated " I know but he will have to learn it that in this relationship he has to submit. He have to listen to us " digvijay said very calmly. " But his mental health " " about that I am very much afraid that it is already in pieces he is controlling his break down but we both know he is a ticking time bomb and the day he will burst We'll have to be very careful. The day when malang will have his breakdown we have to prepared " " hopefully we will be able to do something" neel replied and walked towards him. He gave digvijay a quick kiss on the lips. " I love you baby "me said  " I love you too " After sometime malang came out of the washroom, wiped his hands and sat on the bed. He didn't even pay attention to them. " Let me put him to sleep " neel whispered to digvijay.

Neel's pov

When I saw his face he looked tired and sad. I pulled him close to me, gave him a tight hug, kissed his head and rubbed my hand on him. " Malang, are you sad my baby ? " Saying this I kissed his head " hmmm ? We  scared you little too much na hmm ? Come let me put you to sleep " saying this when I layed him down I saw tears in his eyes " are you crying? Malang are you crying baby " when I said this he just covered him self up with blanket. " Hey hey hey. Malang " digvijay said coming near him, he sat on the bed pulled him in a hug And hugged him.

Digvijay's pov

When neel said that Malang is crying I got a little worried. I quickly went to his bed tried pulling the bed sheet from his face but he was holding it firmly. When I tried to pull it away .  He shouted "GO AWAY FROM ME . JUST LEAVE. GO AWAY. I DON'T NEED ANYBODY. GO AWAY . GO AWAY . " I firmly held his hands and pulled him " MALANG " I got him seated and pulled him in a hug. His body just clashed into me. And he started crying, heavy, I just comforted him , Neel hugged him from the back, I didn't say anything just held him tight and rubbed his back, after 10 minutes or so he stopped crying. I pulled him away from me and cupped his face. He looked like a cute mess. I kissed his eyes, nose and lips. " Did I scare you baby? Hmmm? Did I scared my baby hmm ? I didn't mean to scare you baby I really. I am sorry baby "  he again started crying and I just hugged him more. I laid my self on the bed and on top of me I laid him. I just patted his head everything
After good 30 min he faal asleep.
" He is asleep " I informed neel. He looked up from his laptop and looked towards him. He came towards us and rubbed his hands on Malang's head. I could see the sorrow in Neel's eyes." I am sorry baby That I shouted on you but we have to discipline you. Your father did a terrible terrible job at parenting so now we have to parent you baby. I promise baby I will not let him or any bad person near you . " " Neel let's leave Tommorow we have to proceed with the paper work. " " Yup you are right but we cannot leave him alone " " he will not go anywhere. He is very much tired he doesn't even have the  energy move even an inch. Now let's go we have to arrange the paper and don't worry I will not leave him alone I will come back after arranging the paper okay baby " " don't call me baby call he will be very jealous. " " Yeah he will be very jealous "

End of the chapter guys

What do you think the will be of ?

I know I am late but I know you guys will forgive me so yeah

Bye and see you next week