chapter 3

First of all a very very thank you to the person who voted my story and the person who added my story to the reading list, like thank you so much. I thought nobody will even open my story but here I am with 17 readers thank you so much

Back to the story.......

MALANG's POV....

Dear diary,
It's been a few months since I came here. Till now my life has been great. I have a part time job which pays me well and doesn't take up much time. I hope everything goes well just like this. I made a couple of friends in campus and they are great. Since papa is paying my fees I am able to manage with my payment. My teachers are happy with me......... But I really wish I could make my papa happy. I wish I could do something to make him proud of me. I really really miss you ma.

Hopefully my life continues to be a cake walk. I am finally happy and at peace in my life.

Good night diary.

Next morning.......

Author's pov

Digvijay and Neel both were peaceful sleeping in one bed. Since Digvijay is more of a strict bossy person he likes to wake up before Neel inorder to feel more aware and alert than the other one.

DIGVIJAY'S POV

When I woke up I saw neel's hand wrapped around me. He was in deep sleep. I am very lucky to find my best friend, soul mate, buisness partner and loyal lover in a single person. I am very very grateful to you baby.

Author's pov

Digvijay slightly removed some of neel's hair from his forehead. Rubbed his strong hand on the back of Neel's head. kissed his forehead. Gave a strong kiss to neel on the lips. After all of this he got up went to the kitchen and started cooking for his lovely husband.

AFTER AN HOUR.....

NEEL'S POV..

I woke up as usual to the sound of my alarm. I looked around and as usual I was alone in the room. My eyes landed on the clock and it read 5 am. Digvijay must have waken up before me as usual.

Author's pov

Neel got up from the bed did his morning routine and went to the kitchen to grab a morning snack before hitting the gym.

When he went to the kitchen he saw Digvijay sipping his coffee with two plates of warm breakfast with a cup of warm black coffee.

NEEL POV

I went to Digvijay. " You didn't leave for work" I said . He smiled towards me and said "is this a new to say good morning?. He didn't break the eye contact till I said good morning. I have to agree to that Digvijay is more dominating, strict, disciplined and strong then me. I came to my sense when I heard him call. "neel?"  he called. " yeah " I replied. " Come have your breakfast we have to leave for Malang's home town and for this reason I didn't leave for work." He said while looking at me.

I sat down while he was talking.  " so when are we leaving? " I asked him while eating. He replied " after you finish up your breakfast, I will get some work done. Then we will leave." I agreed with him. After our small conversation we ate in silence. We always eat in silence. We don't have anything to talk about. This silence always wins on making me feel lonely. Hopefully malang would be able to fulfill this void in our relationship.

TIME SKIP

About after a couple of hours we proceeded towards Malang hometown.

DIGVIJAY'S POV